January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might even be worth recalling Joe Williams so we can see what he's got. He's injured at the moment but if he got 5-10 games we would at least have some indication. I thought we needed someone even if we bought Gomes and kept Gueye so worst case we might need 4 in the summer but at least they could be brought in with compatibility in mind.

I cant imagine hes anywhere near good enough im afraid, hes 22 and hes never once been given a chance, I know Silva has spoken highly of him, but I dunno, just cant see the lad making it here.

I get that we wont ever get money like this for Gana, but I cant see us selling him without replacing him, its pretty clear Morgan isnt the answer and it would be pretty foolish to sell a first teamer without a replacement, IMO.

I cant imagine hes anywhere near good enough im afraid, hes 22 and hes never once been given a chance, I know Silva has spoken highly of him, but I dunno, just cant see the lad making it here.

I get that we wont ever get money like this for Gana, but I cant see us selling him without replacing him, its pretty clear Morgan isnt the answer and it would be pretty foolish to sell a first teamer without a replacement, IMO.

It is foolish I like Gueye I just feel he is slightly to pigeonholed for what Silva wants. However we are going to struggle to move so many of the players on from the Walsh/Koeman disaster this is represents an opportunity to make some.

Joe Williams would only be 4th choice for me even if he did well but would like to see him given that chance as I believe he's a more rounded footballer than either of Davies or Baningime.

Schneiderlin is mentally gone and also has the crowd against him so I think he will be gone by the summer and McCarthy fitness issues have problem done for him. I just wish McCarthy was like season one as he does similiar job to Gueye but more composed on the ball. Besic is another I'm not sure what we've done but our CM seem to be cursed.

Might even be worth recalling Joe Williams so we can see what he's got. He's injured at the moment but if he got 5-10 games we would at least have some indication. I thought we needed someone even if we bought Gomes and kept Gueye so worst case we might need 4 in the summer but at least they could be brought in with compatibility in mind.

I think some fans have unrealistic expectation on these kids. About 97% of them will not make it with Everton. Don’t see what they bring to the current first team when they’re playing their trade in League 1. It’s like talking about bringing Browning in as squad player.

Hes been recalled i think...

It is foolish I like Gueye I just feel he is slightly to pigeonholed for what Silva wants. However we are going to struggle to move so many of the players on from the Walsh/Koeman disaster this is represents an opportunity to make some.

Joe Williams would only be 4th choice for me even if he did well but would like to see him given that chance as I believe he's a more rounded footballer than either of Davies or Baningime.

Schneiderlin is mentally gone and also has the crowd against him so I think he will be gone by the summer and McCarthy fitness issues have problem done for him. I just wish McCarthy was like season one as he does similiar job to Gueye but more composed on the ball. Besic is another I'm not sure what we've done but our CM seem to be cursed.

If we are unable to buy a ready young new cm then better just wait till summer. Keep Gana anyway.

Schneiderlin will definitely on his way soon. McCarthy is done cos he is so injury prone. Besic will be sold soon too.

I think some fans have unrealistic expectation on these kids. About 97% of them will not make it with Everton. Don’t see what they bring to the current first team when they’re playing their trade in League 1. It’s like talking about bringing Browning in as squad player.

Bolton are in the Championship. I know most of them dont make it but at 23 Osman was plying his trade for Derby in the Championship. Now he wasn't everyones favourite player but he had a decent career for us. I'm not talking regular starter I'm talking competent back up that will save us money.

Bolton are in the Championship. I know most of them dont make it but at 23 Osman was plying his trade for Derby in the Championship. Now he wasn't everyones favourite player but he had a decent career for us. I'm not talking regular starter I'm talking competent back up that will save us money.

Nobody knows what he is really at the moment, so until then we should wait and see whether hes a "keeper".

Tried that once but couldn’t read the threads as they didn’t make sense

The thing with Dave is quite simple, just assume every post he makes is a parody of a sane person, laugh at the post and then take apart every point hes attempting to make.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Brands understands financial restrictions better than any of us apart from dave and is using loans to manage our finances instead of selling players at a loss.

The real fraud here was Walsh. Yes Moshiri hired him, but he also gave him the sack and replaced him with a fellow who has given us Digne, Zouma, and Gomes.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.