January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl, whenever anyone answers your arguments you just move the (ironic) goalposts.

It's so predictable. He says Mosh isn't a real billionaire, you show him objectively how he's wrong, then he becomes a carpet bagger. You show him how he's given actual money to the club, he'll say something about how it's all debt and not equity like the other Man City owners who just converted. Then you show him how it's actually equity in audited financial statements and how you can show numbers that have been indpendently verified that it's not the case, then he'll move on to Brands. It's endless.

My personal favorite is that Brands is a terrible D of F because he can't move Yannick Bolasie's contract coming off a torn ACL. He sells Klaassen for half what the club paid for him and it's HIS fault.

I could put a decision tree together if I wanted...Brands BAD (because D of F is a BAD position), Moshiri BAD, Koeman BAD, Walsh BAD, Silva OKAY, Martinez GOOD. Then there are subsets under each BAD and GOOD. Maybe he's a robot.

Once. He hit 25 his last year. He's never hit 20 in any other season for his career, so let's not act like we were replacing some PL league leading striker. Richarlison is on pace for more than Lukaku has had in any other season except for that one.

All comps man let's not resort to semantics here.

Lukaku netted 17 in his first and then 20+ in all comps in the following 3 seasons.

Would be happy if Richarlison was able to make 15 or higher myself.

Once. He hit 25 his last year. He's never hit 20 in any other season for his career, so let's not act like we were replacing some PL league leading striker. Richarlison is on pace for more than Lukaku has had in any other season except for that one.

The season Lukaku was the same age as Richarlinson he actually got 11 league goals (but 20 in all comps, remember he scored lots in Europe). Richarlinson for me is on course to be just as good a player and probably a better all round footballer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.