January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no accountant, but crystalising a ton of wages in one fell swoop would utterly destroy a balance sheet I would imagine.

I am sure its been done with a one off player at times, (Rooney?), but unless someone who knows the details of this, I cant see it myself.

Well obviously it won’t work really. But I hate all these players.

While I hate Bill Kenwright he at least kept the forum ticking over with fake bids to keep us entertained, he doesn’t even give us blag stories now ST are all sold up.

Things have definitely changed under Moshiri.

And we come full circle. It is a work in progress, and we are rebuilding for the next attempt. The first attempt largely failed but not for the want of trying - on paper the decisions taken looked good, hence the widespread optimism at the time, but as often happens in football things didn't work out. It's clear that Moshiri is trying to learn from the mistakes to get a better result this time around for himself and for Everton. You seem to be demanding everything be better right now when it obviously takes time to affect change. If we start next season without a striker, and without most of those 16 players moved on then I would start to worry but until then why not just try being optimistic rather than assuming everything is one big massive conspiracy to keep Everton fans in a permanent state of misery?
2 years since Lukaku left - no replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.