Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would probably get into Utd's first XI but he would be nowhere near City's. The RS style doesn't play to his strength really and when Wales have played that way he's not been great, apart from the Ireland match where we were crap.

Chelsea may sign to replace Fabregas but again not sure if be gets into that first XI. Would he go to Spurs?

Can see a move abroad

I think if Pogba moves on or Ox doesnt recover well at the reds, then one of those two are the most realistic top 6 targets - otherwise, he may as well go to Leicester, Everton or Wolves - we are the next best high profile options.

I see Ramsey is getting ripped to pieces by the gooners fans.

Think they are turning on him now as the contract runs down although he did little last night. Was not played in his favoured position tho.
Don’t think he will have the stamina to fit Marcos style so I reckon he’ll go abroad.

Think they are turning on him now as the contract runs down although he did little last night. Was not played in his favoured position tho.
Don’t think he will have the stamina to fit Marcos style so I reckon he’ll go abroad.
I know he would be free but I don't see the fuss with him,plus he would want a huge signing on fee and a large wage packet

I’m not keen on signing him. We have enough midfielders now and younger ones waiting to break through. Iceman can unlock a defence and Gomes is class on the ball.

If we have funds we need to keep them ready to sign Gomes if he continues to play well and wants to stay. Other than that we need to find the funds for a first class striker.

I’m not keen on signing him. We have enough midfielders now and younger ones waiting to break through. Iceman can unlock a defence and Gomes is class on the ball.

If we have funds we need to keep them ready to sign Gomes if he continues to play well and wants to stay. Other than that we need to find the funds for a first class striker.

How do we have enough midfielders? You know if gomes or gana gets injured . We have to play either mcarthy, davies, schneiderfraud don’t you?

Seems to be doing a dirty Ross whatshisname we used to have.

Dont want that kind of selfish skunk here at Everton. Leaves a bad taste.

Slightly different as he wanted to stay, but he wanted to be closer to Ozil in wages (seeing his stats and goals in big games probably justifies that) but Arsenal didn't want to give him that much, presumably because they broke the bank to keep Ozil in the first place.

Arsenal have then taken the contract that they did offer him off the table and demoted him to a bit part player, so his performances aren't going to be the best from here on out...

Slightly different as he wanted to stay, but he wanted to be closer to Ozil in wages (seeing his stats and goals in big games probably justifies that) but Arsenal didn't want to give him that much, presumably because they broke the bank to keep Ozil in the first place.

Arsenal have then taken the contract that they did offer him off the table and demoted him to a bit part player, so his performances aren't going to be the best from here on out...
Fair enough. I didn't know the details. Can't say I've ever seen anything special about him as a midfielder though. Consistent perhaps, but not a show stopper, or someone to fear or get you off your seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.