Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I get what you mean, there’s nothing wrong with getting players from clubs who are ahead of us, which Arsenal very much are.

And I think we’ll see that when Ramsey goes to a team also ahead of us when he moves.

I’m not overly arsed by Ramsey personally though.
I just don’t think he’s that good. I would actually be disappointed if we went for him.
Barcelona-Arsenal I know which teams cast-offs I’d prefer.

Not good enough for City. He’ll go abroad, can’t see a top 6 team wanting him tbh.

I don’t think he is either, but apparently they want him, and maybe he’d be happy to sit on their bench for a ton of money. Or maybe he thinks he’ll get a game.

How do we have enough midfielders? You know if gomes or gana gets injured . We have to play either mcarthy, davies, schneiderfraud don’t you?
That’s true, but if McCarthy is fit he’s capable of doing the job of standing in for injured first choice players. I don’t think that Ramsay’s injury record is too outstanding either....in the last three seasons he’s missed something like 230 days/45 games.
If we sold Schneiderlin for reasonable money then maybe we should take him. But I’d still prefer to try for Gomes and a striker.

I can’t see us having a chance to get him to be honest. He’d be valuable in any of the top 6 sides.

If we did get him, he’d be brilliant.

I didn’t say he’s not good enough for us. He certainly is. But that doesn’t mean he’s good enough to give £300k a week and a huge signing on fee when we haven’t got the spending power of those clubs.

Your being sily now mate, who ever said 300k a week? That’s aguero wages and bale money

Wouldnt have him...

Theres a reason Arsenal fans are slating his performances and he hasnt been offered a new deal (at least rescinded by Emery).

Neves or Ndombele please Marcel...

Status
Not open for further replies.