Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, it was reported yesterday :

Indeed, I did edit my post a minute ago. It’s possible he’s just had confirmation from the horses mouth though. It does wind me up the way they act like they’ve gotten exclusives when they regurgitate stories from days ago.

Apparently Watford are set to fly back from their training camp tonight. So I imagine he'll just jump a flight to Liverpool and be at finch farm tomorrow morning?

https://www.givemesport.com/1251707...rying-on-the-bench-during-41-win-over-chelsea

RICHARLISON REVEALS WHY HE WAS IN TEARS ON THE BENCH

With his team winning 1-0, the Sky Sports cameras spotted an emotional Richarlison crying after being substituted in the 65th minute. Footballers often try and give off a 'macho attitude' but the passionate young Brazilian clearly doesn't feel that this side of the game is particularly important. "I was crying because I wanted to play and help my team-mates,” he told ESPN Brasil after the game.

Some fans may think he was being over-dramatic but it's refreshing to see a footballer who truly loves his profession. Roberto Pereyra replaced his fellow South American and scored an absolute beauty to put Watford 4-1 up. Watford manager Javi Gracia explained why he took off Richarlison, despite his impressive performance against the Premier League champions.

"Richarlison was very happy for the victory," Gracia said. "There was a moment the referee spoke with him and he was booked - I took the difficult decision to change because he was playing very well."

Give me Richarlison over that horrible rat Super Kev any day of the week. Best £50m ever spent

Status
Not open for further replies.