Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewolf

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Apparently Watford are set to fly back from their training camp tonight. So I imagine he'll just jump a flight to Liverpool and be at finch farm tomorrow morning?

Tilling

Player Valuation: £1.5m
https://www.givemesport.com/1251707...rying-on-the-bench-during-41-win-over-chelsea

RICHARLISON REVEALS WHY HE WAS IN TEARS ON THE BENCH

With his team winning 1-0, the Sky Sports cameras spotted an emotional Richarlison crying after being substituted in the 65th minute. Footballers often try and give off a 'macho attitude' but the passionate young Brazilian clearly doesn't feel that this side of the game is particularly important. "I was crying because I wanted to play and help my team-mates,” he told ESPN Brasil after the game.

Some fans may think he was being over-dramatic but it's refreshing to see a footballer who truly loves his profession. Roberto Pereyra replaced his fellow South American and scored an absolute beauty to put Watford 4-1 up. Watford manager Javi Gracia explained why he took off Richarlison, despite his impressive performance against the Premier League champions.

"Richarlison was very happy for the victory," Gracia said. "There was a moment the referee spoke with him and he was booked - I took the difficult decision to change because he was playing very well."
Give me Richarlison over that horrible rat Super Kev any day of the week. Best £50m ever spent

Status
Not open for further replies.