Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concede he's a good keeper and that he's what we require right now. But I dont believe he's unique. I think we can get as good in now because it's available and we can use the savings to buy much needed players in other positions.

Imagine we sold Pickford and with the cash secured Pope and forced the hand of Celtic to get Tierney...good business or bad business?

English starting keeper OR random average keeper and a scottish left back.

Seriously dave lol

May be time to move on from Mina he doesn't seem keen. What CB should we be in for?

Lascalles or De Ligt.

I'm still hoping there's something in the Loftus-Cheek on loan whispers.

Richarlison - Tosun ----- Walcott ---
----- Sigurdsson - Loftus-Cheek ----
---------------- Gueye --------------------
Digne ---- Mina --- Keane - Coleman
--------------- Pickford -------------------
That's actually a really good team. Hopefully we can swap Walcott with Lookman.

Exactly Sagey...who puts Keane ahead of Holgate lol

Inappropriate Behaviour
Here we go. Theo haters inbound. FFS lad give it up you beaut. 100 goals used sparingly for Arsenal. Says it all.
I'm not a 'Theo hater', knobhead. I've said he is an alright player to have, but has a ceiling. Learn to have a discussion without the insults.

If we get the three mooted we still need a box to box central midfielder with power , unless he thinks Besic can do a job but he lacks physically.

Besic is a waste of space. He’s been with us for years and done absolutely nothing.

Evertonians have a massive blind spot for him - no idea why. Almost permanently injured.

Should be one of first out the door.

I'm still hoping there's something in the Loftus-Cheek on loan whispers.

Richarlison - Tosun ----- Walcott ---
----- Sigurdsson - Loftus-Cheek ----
---------------- Gueye --------------------
Digne ---- Mina --- Keane - Coleman
--------------- Pickford -------------------
Replace, Keane for Holgate, Gueye for Besic and Loftus Cheek for Barkley (I know) and I might have got super excited. As it is I don’t rate Loftus anywhere close the diamond... *let it go David.. let it go!

Here we go. Theo haters inbound. FFS lad give it up you beaut. 100 goals used sparingly for Arsenal. Says it all.

I remember Mourinho nailing this in an early UK interview 'you only care about who isn't playing'.

So at the moment, Besic, Lookman, Vlasic and Klaasen are better than the rest of the squad. Except that they really aren't.

Besic is a waste of space. He’s been with us for years and done absolutely nothing.

Evertonians have a massive blind spot for him - no idea why. Almost permanently injured.

Should be one of first out the door.
Similar to the blind spot for Davy Klaassen imo. But at least Mo besic was tremendous out on loan last season and has put in a couple good performances. Davy has not had a single good performance. But I tend to agree with this statement

Status
Not open for further replies.