Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have seen that sometimes you cannot keep your best players because they simply won't stay.
Selling your best players without having a ready made replacement at the club already and then have to go and spend big money on probably an inferior replacement borders on lunacy and there is no suggestion anywhere that Pickford wants to leave.

I think the starting price for Pickford is now 70m, we have our neighbours to thank for that.

If we get the three mooted we still need a box to box central midfielder with power , unless he thinks Besic can do a job but he lacks physically.

I'm still hoping there's something in the Loftus-Cheek on loan whispers.

Richarlison - Tosun ----- Walcott ---
----- Sigurdsson - Loftus-Cheek ----
---------------- Gueye --------------------
Digne ---- Mina --- Keane - Coleman
--------------- Pickford -------------------

I'm still hoping there's something in the Loftus-Cheek on loan whispers.

Richarlison - Tosun ----- Walcott ---
----- Sigurdsson - Loftus-Cheek ----
---------------- Gueye --------------------
Digne ---- Mina --- Keane - Coleman
--------------- Pickford -------------------
That's actually a really good team. Hopefully we can swap Walcott with Lookman.

surely no premier league team is going to go in for Pickford ahead of Butland? the latter would cost about half as much, will be desperate to leave the Championship and isn’t a million miles off of JP in terms of quality

After watching that game yesterday with our reserves - we aren't losing much loaning Klaasen, Sandro and Vlasic at this point - they aren't ready for our first team. Also Robinson isn't ready at left-back but he has something.

Besic better than last pre-season, hopefully Silva is trying to curb his um, enthusiasm.

I see the media are trolling us on Pickford - of course he would be under consideration for teams that need a keeper. Having been desperate for a decent keeper since Howards form dropped, this would be a pretty dumb move from our lot.

Haha, you can be sure of that!

Not related unfortunately - wish it was, would be a lot easier/cheaper to fix. As it is, we're having to migrate to a new server this week at cool £840 a year more. Nuisance.

Feel your pain Bro. Data is a necessity these days. Sheer amounts of it are becoming unmanageable.

After watching that game yesterday with our reserves - we aren't losing much loaning Klaasen, Sandro and Vlasic at this point - they aren't ready for our first team. Also Robinson isn't ready at left-back but he has something.

Besic better than last pre-season, hopefully Silva is trying to curb his um, enthusiasm.

I see the media are trolling us on Pickford - of course he would be under consideration for teams that need a keeper. Having been desperate for a decent keeper since Howards form dropped, this would be a pretty dumb move from our lot.

I want Mo Besic to succeed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.