Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's better then all our midfielders. Was our second best player behind lukaku last season. He just a backstabbing piece of poo is the problem.
He's also had a complete tear of his hamstring since, players are never the same after that.

He's also had a complete tear of his hamstring since, players are never the same after that.

Fast players, yeah. Not technical players besides with the way medical science gone it's not the same as it was. Look at acl injuries, not too long ago that was a career ending Injury.

I don't think he would. People forget how crap he's been for last few years.
In The 15/16 season he got 25 goals and assists combined. It would take Gans & Davies 5yrs to get them stats. And yes I know they don’t play as far forward at Barkley did, but they both get plenty of the ball in the opposition’s half.

Last year he made the most key passes & created the most chance for under 23 players across the big 5 European leagues.

But he’s crap. And most fans would rather see Rooney, Davies, gana and Bolasie in the team before him. He’s not perfect, but if he was still at Everton he would be our best player.

I had forgotten just quite how rank the Ayew brothers are as well.

Also not totally convinced with Alfie Mawson.

Mawson was shocking yesterday, im not sure if the pressure got to him or not but he just seemed very eratic

In The 15/16 season he got 25 goals and assists combined. It would take Gans & Davies 5yrs to get them stats. And yes I know they don’t play as far forward at Barkley did, but they both get plenty of the ball in the opposition’s half.

Last year he made the most key passes & created the most chance for under 23 players across the big 5 European leagues.

But he’s crap. And most fans would rather see Rooney, Davies, gana and Bolasie in the team before him. He’s not perfect, but if he was still at Everton he would be our best player.

i agree with everything you have said there mate.

I just dont know if i am willing to forgive him

Status
Not open for further replies.