Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is still firmly in Moshiri’s thoughts I’m sure, in fact I’d be surprised if he wasn’t our “worst case scenario” option. He’s free, available, and obviously wants the job. 2 year deal coming in alongside Brands and that’ll do me if it’s our last resort.

Same here.

If it is a choice between sticking with Sam or twisting on Brands/Silva then hit me, daddy-o :dance:

Moshiri has his eyes fixed on a European League, as one will inevitably come and he wants to up there in the top 4/5 of the EPL when it happens. Moshiri knows that BFS is not the man to deliver this, so he will shortly be gone I expect......

Does Moshiri know how much money it will cost for Everton to come 4th in the league though? He would need to pay for better/more expensive players than Tosun and Walcott for that to happen.Signings like those suggest to me that there isnt the money available to finish 4th or 5th.

Told by an agent friend that Silva’s agent has declined approaches from both West Brom and Southampton in the last two weeks as “he has a deal lined up”. Most people in the game assume it is us but have to stress the word ‘assume’.
I would be happy Sam would be gone but not going to lie would feel a little disappointed if it was Silva.

"I don't need public backing" to “It would have helped yes, but I can’t control the board"

What's gone wrong in two weeks, Scamuel?

I think when they heard him call DCL Calvert Lewellin they realised that he's a bit of a clueless biff, ranking alongside the likes of Joe Kinnear when it comes to getting their own player names wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.