Terrier in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huddersfield station has two pubs on site that are both good - miles better than usual station alehouses.

Terminus of the transpennine real ale-trail - all stations from Manc - Hud have a good alehouse nearby. Anyone going the match Sat could give this a whirl, but it's a bit of a Leo Sayer, stopping train is once every hour. So you'd be speaking in tongues by the time you rolled up to the ground (which might not be such a bad thing).

There is no joy left for us this season. I'd rather you did us to stay up than the likes of bloody Stoke surviving. I NEVER EVER want to lose but right now I'm just not even arsed about us. If we get tanked then there's the added bonus of losing our manager which is fine and dandy with me. I hope 38 points will do it for you, as you've got a right tough run in.

Hi @Terrier3 would you recommend parking on Willow Lane? I'm heading to the game and have scouted out this place to leave the car and head to the Magic Rock place you mentioned, then onto 'Big Sam's One Shot on Target Show'.

Hope you have a nice time on Saturday.

Hi @Terrier3 would you recommend parking on Willow Lane? I'm heading to the game and have scouted out this place to leave the car and head to the Magic Rock place you mentioned, then onto 'Big Sam's One Shot on Target Show'.

Hope you have a nice time on Saturday.

Hey @blue_order, I park on Halifax Old Road which is one street across from Willow Lane so anywhere around there will be fine.

Enjoy Magic Rock and hopefully the game won't be as dull as anticipated, I'm hoping we pull a performance out of the bag like we did against Bournemouth at home.

Our crowd will be right behind the team, the atmosphere has been fantastic all season and we know how big this game is for us, as @AdaBrummieblue mentioned, our run in is a killer!

Hi Toffees,

I can just about bring myself to come on here now. To say I am disappointed is an understatement, you guys must be pleased with the result though.

I thought we played ok, particularly in the first half, we showed much more attacking intent until your goal we're just terrible at finishing, great finish for your goal from an awkward angle and Lossl should perhaps have done better. From about 70 minutes we fully lost the plot though.

Met a couple of friendly Evertonian's and hope you all had a good away trip for those that travelled.

I hope that we can get a surprise result from our remaining fixtures as yesterdays other results didn't really go our way either, if we don't pick up another point and Swansea and Southampton get a win then we're relegated.

I'd really love another season, see if we can get some more quality players in with the money PL status brings and see what we can do, we're down to the bare bones with our squad at the moment, 3 full backs on the bench yesterday speaks volumes!

If you could do us a favour against Southampton next week we'd appreciate it!

I'd be interested to hear if you had a good away day and where you went pre/post match etc.

Good luck for next season guys.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Have you met Big Sam?

He loves grinding out terrible performances, so enjoy 1 or more points!

Not a chance with the fat one in charge.

Honestly hope you rip us a new anus mate, I would take 5-0 rar now if offered.

I'm sure big scam can help deliver the points you need

Lisbon pub great before and after the game. Jolly bunch in there make you feel welcome

I don't know about Big Sam getting out of Everton you bad bad tosser wools need to leg it as well

Online evertonians are the most embarrassing set of rodger hunts in the prem

I hope your stream machines blow up wools

I don't know about Big Sam getting out of Everton you bad bad tosser wools need to leg it as well

Sorry SenorMoyes but most of us don't like terrible, boring, unambitious football and don't like having someone in charge who insults staff at the club and the fans.

Maybe you need to open your eyes

FB_IMG_1514184936339.jpg

Hope we can do you a favour against Southampton next week, would love to see them go down instead of you guys.

Good luck in your remaining games.

Status
Not open for further replies.