Homepage Update: What Are The Neighbours Up To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish. The more time passes the greater the loathing for them.

Wait until they're on another EC trophy winning tour of the city, you'll soon change your mind.

As for Liverpool getting it right: they've had a great second half of the season but they'll finish 4th and probably trophyless if they face Madrid. Then they'll sell Salah for £200M and invest it and save a bit for any infrastructure improvements (that's what FSG do).

They are literally 90 minutes of football away from crashing back to square one again, as they did when they were beaten in Athens.

Reading that makes me wonder why I bother supporting Everton at all. As posted earlier, the rs have a large international following, better players and the ability to attract better players. What chance do we have? Someone provide the voice of reason pls....

The reason why they hang around like last nights curry on the toilet pan?

‘Cos the media is absolutely full of them & has been since the mid-80’s.

Every radio commentary, every pundit, every newspaper reporter - they are there ....... every ****ing where.

One of the reasons they are talked up so much in the media is because the media is overweight with ex-Liverpool players who are too thick to take on a coaching or managing job in football.

So there are more ex-Liverpool players commentating and reporting on games, with open bias towards Liverpool.

You put those two things together and that is why you can't get away from them in the news.

BEAUT..jpg

THIS.

Let's look at the current trophies, they've won :
1 champions league
0 Europa leagues
0 premier leagues
0 fa cup wins since it moved from Cardiff
1 league Cup on pens vs the mighty in Cardiff since the move back to Wembley.

Excuse myself whilst I [Poor language removed] myself with envy.

But this season alone they've had more nights/games to talk about than we have in the past decade.

Martinez's fault

Liked the fella, the way he wanted us to play and his ambition for the club but noone's arsed about the Derby (and by extension the rivalry) because of our pitiful performances in them under him

Absolutely left us behind

Don't hold out much, if any hope for Roma but a heavy defeat in the final would be fantastic.Fear they might spawn the semi and final on penalties.

Martinez's fault

Liked the fella, the way he wanted us to play and his ambition for the club but noone's arsed about the Derby (and by extension the rivalry) because of our pitiful performances in them under him

Absolutely left us behind

Yeah, blame Bobby.

(he probably killed Cock Robin and all :blush:)

It is not like Moyes ever sent a weakened team out at The Pit on account of we had a cup tie with Sunderland coming up.

At home.

To Sunderland :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.