Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
From within the PL (relegated trio of);
Bertrand, Hoedt and Lemina, Mawson (if Swansea go down)

Non-relegated;
Wilshire, Shaw; Fellaini, Stones, Lamela

Forget Ki. Horrid shout.

People are suggesting we need squad players. Ie people not good enough to actually get in our team or even the bench. Here is a list of players 20 or over who we have on our books who aren't good enough.

Robles
Stekelenburg
Williams
Funes Mori
Browning
Galloway
Pennington
Martina
Garbutt
Besic
Mccarthy
Bolasie
Klassen
Henen
Tarashaj
Sandro
Niasse
Mathis
Mirallas

And people want squad players???

We need a culling of epic proportions and the names Walsh, Koeman, and Martinez, never to be uttered again.

For a free he's a tidy player but you make a good point. If it means Sam is staying then no thanks. And worringly he does fit the experienced priemier league player and on a free requirements of Walsh/Fat head.

Ki thing strikes me as his agent trying to stir up interest, or increase Swansea’s contract offer. Everton and AC Milan?. Like fcuk.

Ha get busy googling the lids stats, watching YouTube and working out where he plays on goal.com. Laughed earlier posting goals and assist stats.

Thanks for playing though.

Ready player 2.

I said the fella was neat and tidy, but hes average, he recycles the ball, we have LOADS of players in the squad that do that, honestly mate, loads of them, so for him to stand out he would have to bring more to the party and he brings nothing else apart from ball recycling, which as I said, we have a squad utterly rammed full of people that can at times recycle the ball.

I dont watch Swansea every week, nor do I watch Sunderland or Celtic, so stats are all I have to determine if somebody has something to offer.

Anyway, im off to compare Kis stats with peak Zidane.

giggle.jpg

Very similar to Dembele at Spurs.

*snigger*

I said the fella was neat and tidy, but hes average, he recycles the ball, we have LOADS of players in the squad that do that, honestly mate, loads of them, so for him to stand out he would have to bring more to the party and he brings nothing else apart from ball recycling, which as I said, we have a squad utterly rammed full of people that can at times recycle the ball.

I dont watch Swansea every week, nor do I watch Sunderland or Celtic, so stats are all I have to determine if somebody has something to offer.

Anyway, im off to compare Kis stats with peak Zidane.

He’s a decent squad player he wouldn’t be in our starting team every week, he’s a horses for courses player. Part of the reason I wouldn’t mind him in the squad is he is different from Gueye, Sneiderlin and Klassen who to my eyes are slow pass and move players, they play with triangles progressively taking the safe option. McCarthy, Davies offer tenacity and directness. Ki is a bit difference as he has a longer range of passing, both directly, over the top and spreading the play, but sits in the double pivot.

For me it’s the one area we lack imagination, Ki would be useful in the squad, I’d have him there as backup, I have other ideas as a first choice deep lying playmaker.

He does offer something very different to what we have, infact he would do what Rooney has been trying to in midfield all season but been badly of the pace for much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.