Homepage Update: Everton v Crystal Palace Sat 10/2, 15.00

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent day all round. Yes rooney may loose the ball a few times but at least he tries to play passes and some of the passes were amazing.

Gana is 10 times the player without the rat playing next to him.

Davies did well, his best game this season, can’t help that in his position today klassen would have a field day.

Walcott class.

Niasse well is Niasse.

And we left that rat morgan with no doubt what we think of him. Hate him.

Is there a minutes applause for the lad who lost his life last week?
Yes. His name is Anthony Condron.

There was a minute applause as mentioned on minute 29. Club put something up on the board as well.

A very nice tribute, enthusiastically observed. Thanks as always, fellow Toffees.

mdbFpZ6.jpg

Yes. His name is Anthony Condron.

There was a minute applause as mentioned on minute 29. Club put something up on the board as well.

A very nice tribute, enthusiastically observed. Thanks as always, fellow Toffees.

mdbFpZ6.jpg
Today was very well done. To be applauded by all of Goodison is a tribute to the lad.

Prayers to his family and I hope they gain some comfort from today.

Thought I'd give some ratings to the players.

Pickford: Wasn't really tested but pulled out one top save from their big guy's header near the end.
Coleman: Wasn't his energetic self and looked like he might have needed a longer rest before playing again. Wise decision to withdraw him.
[Kenny: Did absolutely fine when he came on. I'm sure if he has to play with Walcott in front of him he'll be fine.]
Keane: Average, but didn't win enough aerial duels for me, and his passing is so bad.
Mangala: Purely horrific performance on his home debut. Nearly cost us a goal with an awful backpass and not really imposing when defending corners or free kicks. Typically his injury summed up his performance. Blessing in disguise I feel.
Martina: Fair play, he was fine today, albeit against a much-weakened Palace side. But he did very well, and also attacked well and got an assist.
Gueye: Always looks miles better without knob head Schneiderlin next to him, and this game was no exception. He was superb, hopefully he hasn't got a bad injury and can use the next two weeks to come back fully fit for next game.
[Schneiderlin: Tit]
Wazzer: Dictated the game beautifully and put in a great shift as captain.
Davies: Thought he had a splendid game and delighted he capped it off with a goal. This best be enough to show Allardyce that he's better in there than Schneiderlin.
Walnut: Excellent, what a refreshing, energetic aspect he brings to our team. Great going forwards and gets back to really help out the full back.
Sigurdsson: Really good game. Thought his corners were poor but aside from that he got the goal, he got an assist (for Davies?) and looked like he enjoyed himself out there.
Niasse: Goal and assist, never stopped, top attitude, great game.

I thought gana and sigurdsson were good, and Rooney was very professional in his performance. I gave my vote to tom Davies though, he has had to plough through some hard times and sometimes deserved criticism this season, and has still battled away and played his game the best he can, and got a deserved reward today.

Status
Not open for further replies.