Sam Allardyce On Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think of some of the crap we blues have had to put up with over the years, I never believed we would sink so low to even contemplate appointing a chancer such as Allardyce. The very thought of it makes me shudder with disbelief and embarrassment.......

When I think of some of the crap we blues have had to put up with over the years, I never believed we would sink so low to even contemplate appointing a chancer such as Allardyce. The very thought of it makes me shudder with disbelief and embarrassment.......

just shows the utter car crash that cloghead left it's so bad its difficult to see where the next goal is coming from let alone point

Sam will be there at home by thwe phone rubbing his hands together. He has been itching to get his hands on a big club, glory days comming!!!

GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Sam Allardyce On Everton
sam2-1024x461.jpg

Sam Allardyce has admitted a club of Everton's stature would have to be considered if he was approached.

Allardyce: "Who knows? I'd have to consider that if that phone call happens.

"There's no point in speculating at the moment. David Unsworth is in the chair, Joe [Royle] sat upstairs will have an opinion today and probably from the Chelsea game.

"At the moment it looks like it's going to be really tough for Everton to get out of that position. Not that the lads are not trying, but as a team collectively they can't get a clean sheet and as a team in possession, they can't score a goal. Those are the two problems - if you resolve one, you'll end up resolving the other."

Surely this doesn’t deserve to be on our front page of GOT, people might take it seriously......

It's all very well this 'get a big name in' bizznizz...

Sound.

We are Everton, all that keeeeerap...

But, like, have you seen the state of us lately...think as a collective we need to reign it in a bit because we're just not appealing enough to be picky...

Think I'd just take a manager ATM. Someone who can, hmmmm.....manage. And if that's one of the unpopular choices then so be it.

Next 3-4 league games are HUGEEeeeeeeeeee.

He's good at what he does but we don't really have the players to play his way. Also he'd be off again in May with the mess still there. Dyche if we have to go British otherwise Tuchel is exciting.
Which is ? You’ve got plenty of players to play his way he had good midfielders like M’Vila, Kirchhoff and a little striker Defoe to play his way at Sunderland... Christ he even made PVA look good defensively and Borini look like a footballer

Even if he only stayed until May that gives your board the rest of the season to have the next manager lined up

I can see it now, Sam is brought in during the next International break on a 6 month deal, guides us to a top half finish coupled with FA Cup glory, leaving us at the end of the season as our most successful manager in the last 20 years. Ancellotti comes during the summer to lead us to onwards towards European dominance!

Tbf mate we're the biggest chancers in this league.

Who cares we are in no position to rule him out - despite what many think he gets results - the alternative is the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.