Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never imagined Everton fans would be so abusive and aggressive towards each other

acting like kopites

Some of you need to just calm down and learn to accept other opinions.
We have no truck with RS opinions. It's not really that difficult is it? We don't tolerate the use of the word 'negrito' or the phrase 'In my country it is a sign of endearment'.

Do you realise how big the premier league is?

In the present era we are huge compared to inter. No doubt they have been successful but we play in a far superior league these days

Give up. Inter Milan are one of the biggest clubs in world football. We are nowhere near that level.

Some of our fans have become seriously arrogant this summer especially since we have basically spent jack [Poor language removed].

Inter are one of the giants of world football, playing in a league that has been historically one of the elite leagues in the world and is showing signs of coming back.

Give up. Inter Milan are one of the biggest clubs in world football. We are nowhere near that level.

Some of our fans have become seriously arrogant this summer especially since we have basically spent jack [Poor language removed].

Inter are one of the giants of world football, playing in a league that has been historically one of the elite leagues in the world and is showing signs of coming back.

We've spent the Lukaku money on 6 players. Nothing else. Our summer activity impresses me less and less for every day that goes by without us replacing Rom.

It is frightening how quickly it has happened too, far quicker than City fans became obnoxious.

We've spent the Lukaku money on 6 players. Nothing else. Our summer activity impresses me less and less for every day that goes by without us replacing Rom.

We've improved the squad. It's been a hugely impressive window so far. The team may take some time to gel but we're going to have a completely different way of playing so that's to be expected - but it'll make it so losing Lukaku won't be the knock-out blow it could have been.

Still holes that need to be filled. We're in the process of trying to get two of those filled with real quality players which unfortunately seems to be taking a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.