Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two weeks wasted. I think we should move on. Swansea will come running as deep down they are desperate for the cash

Rather we spent 50 on Lamar! Far better player

No team in world football would pay 45m for Sigurdsson only Everton.

Swansea are in a unique position to get such a figure and they are about to blow it.

Reminds me of when they valued Michu at 30M and playing hardball, a year later he retires at 31 due to injuries and they got nothing due to greed, they clearly have not learnt their lesson.

Two weeks wasted. I think we should move on. Swansea will come running as deep down they are desperate for the cash

Rather we spent 50 on Lamar! Far better player

Oh the lad from Monaco who already has CL football with them and is also apparently wanted by our neighbours who also have CL football.....hmmmm, didn't really think that one through did you lad?

No team in world football would pay 45m for Sigurdsson only Everton.

Swansea are in a unique position to get such a figure and they are about to blow it.

Reminds me of when they valued Michu at 30M and playing hardball, a year later he retires at 31 due to injuries and they got nothing due to greed, they clearly have not learnt their lesson.

Oxymoron.

Oh the lad from Monaco who already has CL football with them and is also apparently wanted by our neighbours who also have CL football.....hmmmm, didn't really think that one through did you lad?

Rooney had champions league football at united but left to come to us

Didn't really think that one through did you lad?

Status
Not open for further replies.