Homepage Update: Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are literally only like 4 good keepers in this league. And not among that list are Pickford, Forster, and most definitely not Joel and Stekelenberg.

Just offer £88m for Butland and be done with it.
No way will Hughes sell to us. He sees Everton as a major competitor in the 'best if the rest' league(as does West Ham). NB
Soton is also in this next tier mini comp but they are not rabidly anti Everton like the other 2.
Anyway, unless the price actually injures us because of its 'stupidity', there is zilch chance of Mrs Doubtfire letting Butland go to us.

There are literally only like 4 good keepers in this league. And not among that list are Pickford, Forster, and most definitely not Joel and Stekelenberg.
Yes, there are only 4 good keepers in the entire EPL, the richest league in the world. Spot on.

No way will Hughes sell to us. He sees Everton as a major competitor in the 'best if the rest' league(as does West Ham). NB
Soton is also in this next tier mini comp but they are not rabidly anti Everton like the other 2.
Anyway, unless the price actually injures us because of its 'stupidity', there is zilch chance of Mrs Doubtfire letting Butland go to us.

Probably right about Hughes.

I just think if we went sniffing and offered over the odds that Butland would want to come and maybe kick up a fuss.

Unlikely anyway. Ah well.

Just offer £88m for Butland and be done with it.
Just don't get why keepers are so undervalued in comparison to outfield players,it is such an important role and there is a dearth of them currently,butland could well be our number one for the next ten years,just wish we could make Stoke an offer they couldn't turn down.

Just don't get why keepers are so undervalued in comparison to outfield players,it is such an important role and there is a dearth of them currently,butland could well be our number one for the next ten years,just wish we could make Stoke an offer they couldn't turn down.

I don't mind blowing a large amount of cash on a decent young keeper as it means the position is sorted for absolute years.

Wing backs and keepers mate.
Watch their values soar next few years.

If we were wanting to spend that on a keeper I'd be sticking it in a backpack and heading to AC Milan with it.

That's the No.1 sorted for 20 years.

That Milan keeper (I like that we can't spell his name so call him that) is unhappy at the mo isn't he? Juve calling I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.