Homepage Update: Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe mate, but I'm not sure you were ever in for hart anyway. I think pickford/ kasper Schmeical are the keepers you have always been after. Id much rather we just brought back hart though tbh
So do you rate Hart? Whats your thoughts on the keeper your supposed to be interested in,not seen him play myself

So do you rate Hart? Whats your thoughts on the keeper your supposed to be interested in,not seen him play myself

Hart is a class keeper. He was one of the main reasons we won the titles we did. A brilliant shot stopper. he's not great with the ball at his feet, but if you aren't playing that way, I don't think it really matters. he's made some terrible mistakes, for england mainly, but overall he's more then good enough. He's up there with Kompany and zaba with city fans. Tbh i haven't seen ederson play, I'm just hoping hes not another bravo haha, i.e. good with his feet, crap at keeping the ball out of the net.

I think hart, schmeical, pickford, forster - any of them would be good for everton and would be an improvement on what you have now.

Hart is a class keeper. He was one of the main reasons we won the titles we did. A brilliant shot stopper. he's not great with the ball at his feet, but if you aren't playing that way, I don't think it really matters. he's made some terrible mistakes, for england mainly, but overall he's more then good enough. He's up there with Kompany and zaba with city fans. Tbh i haven't seen ederson play, I'm just hoping hes not another bravo haha, i.e. good with his feet, crap at keeping the ball out of the net.

I think hart, schmeical, pickford, forster - any of them would be good for everton and would be an improvement on what you have now.

Richard Wright would improve on what we have now.

I know your heart's in the right place mate, but that is one absolute stinker of a list you've given us right there.

Think Hart does take a lot of stick for the England mess ups,Schmeical I just dont like,Butland I would love to get though will have to see how he is after injury,Bravo I just never got what Pep seen in him,he was poor at goalkeeping and didnt seem that great with the ball at his fèet,Willy I give a pass to because of the LC final pen shoot out

Hart, Pickford, Schmeical.Forster. Order of preference

Pickford is the one. Not sure why we are waiting, as ever we always leave it till it's too late

Still can't get over why Koeman signed Steklenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.