West Ham v Everton. Saturday 22 April, 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd half he became our one man midfield taking Davies off for Barry was a dreadful mistake by RK!
Got to disagree with you Joey. Something had to change and Davies was doing nothing and had a terrible first touch. Gana was not much better really but was carrying a yellow card. W Ham had a brick wall up and dealt easily with what we had so we had to change things. We needed more width so with mirallas already on we put Lookman on in place of Gana/Davies and Barry who is better with the ball than both of them. The changes didn't work out but changes were needed. Koeman at least was looking for a way to break them down but sadly it didn't make that much difference.

One more, aye. And since when is that "general play" mate?

You know, shielding the ball, pulling defenders out of position, lay off passes and so on?
Apparently his own manager reckons he's a more rounded player under him...so maybe take it up with the boss you like.

Not the worst result imaginable to be fair

Out of order saying people are small time fans, we can't win literally every game, no team does. The way I see it, despite a draw being disappointing, we're nigh-on guaranteed 7th, so things could be much worse
7th is nowhere. 6th is nowhere. We have to go for it and stop thinking a point is ok. It's not. And that IS small time.

Got to disagree with you Joey. Something had to change and Davies was doing nothing and had a terrible first touch. Gana was not much better really but was carrying a yellow card. W Ham had a brick wall up and dealt easily with what we had so we had to change things. We needed more width so with mirallas already on we put Lookman on in place of Gana/Davies and Barry who is better with the ball than both of them. The changes didn't work out but changes were needed. Koeman at least was looking for a way to break them down but sadly it didn't make that much difference.
So what did Barry contribute to help out Ross then?
Apart from getting another booking he is too slow now been a good un we have players in the under 23s on the bench in the future till the end of the season to see how they can cope at least they have legs that run!
Walsh, Dowling there's two good prospects!

Got to say they switched to 3 at the back and to be honest with you, we never came to terms with it. We didn't play well, so a point is the best we could have hoped for. I really hope we give jj, dowell and Walsh so game time before the end of the season. We desperately need to see jj can provide cover for seamus and we need to see if Walsh and dowell can cut it in the premier league. I'll be honest with you, given the state of the club at the beginning of the season, I would have been delighted with European football, so there is a lot to be optimistic about in the forthcoming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.