West Ham v Everton. Saturday 22 April, 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamo Martinez

Player Valuation: £70m
Boiled beef and Jellied eels. World cup winners West'am welcome Everton to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and their spanking new (free) London Stadium. Their plan for world domination hasn't quite gone as they'd hoped, has it?

everton-slaven-bilic-231-merlin-premier-league-98-football-sticker-57968-p.jpg

A fair few on here were fuming last season because we missed out on Dimitri Payet and to be fair he was lighting up the premier league last season. He wasn't doing too much this year however and finally ran off back to Marseilles. The fact that they replaced him with Robert Snodgrass will probably have added to the feeling of frustration amongst them 'appy 'ammers. sitting in 13th a whole 20 points behind the mighty blues. vast empty spaces in their shiny new stadium. Sniff it.

176622445.jpg

Moving to a 60,000 capacity stadium was probably a bit of a step up for a team like West Ham. As big as they like to think they are, they have a lot of heavy hitting competition who are higher up the food chain. As I said they can sniff it.

article-2403872-1B7FBAAC000005DC-692_634x584.jpg

These guys are fresh from a draw with Sunderland. Darren Randolph looked rather dodgy in that game so we'll hope he continues in that vein. James Collins and Mark Noble seem to have been around for years without being especially good or especially bad. There are worse full backs in the prem than Byram and Cresswell so we'll have to watch them. Any kind of decent service and everyone's favourite grock number 9, Andy Caroll will punish us. Ayew's pace is a worry with our defence while Lanzini and Snodgrass can cause problems. With all that said, Would we want any of their players?
Didn't think so.

romelu-lukaku-premier-league-everton-v-west-ham-221114_1bw42emvm08zk15p7bb6vqncoz.jpg

The premier league's top scorer and professional lazy bugger, Romelu Lukaku, will be hoping to add to his total against what seems to be his favourite opposition. We could do with him being up for this as our away form is a bit of a stark contrast to what we've been seeing at Goodison this year.
Ross Barkley recovered from a nasty week with a MOTM peformance against Burnley and I seem to remember him having his best pre Christmas game v the hammers. Keep it up Ross. Mirallas should complete the front 3.

morgan-schneiderlin_61oxlg96b4nuzri89w9i1vhz.jpg

The energy of Davies and Gana together with the composure of Schneiderlin should be too much for Noble and company. Despite some criticism I imagine Joel will continue in goal with Holgate, Baines, Williams and Gerd Jagielka.

Now these are pretty crap but we've dropped a fair few points to crap teams already this season.
Have to sort that out blues.

Safe trip to everyone travelling down and hopefully a happy journey back.

COYB!!

Has to be 3points for us here. Go at them from the off and we'll get a few goals and there heads will drop as they don't like there new stadium.. Fans will get on there back and 3 points are ours.

West Ham 1-3 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.