West Ham v Everton. Saturday 22 April, 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why I'm not worried about Lukaku or Barkley leaving. None of the champions league teams would want either of them. Lukaku has an appalling first touch, he can't pass, he can't hold the ball up and he he doesn't turn up in big games, which for clubs challenging for the league that is every game. If Lukaku was playing for Arsenal or Chelsea today he would be getting abused on the phone ins. Barkley is another player who doesn't turn up in big games, plus I don't think he has the mental strength needed to get to the level of someone like Dele Ali. He always comes across and a nice lad, who has quite a low self esteem for a player of his standard. The truth is Conte wouldn't put up with Lukakus nonsense, and I don't think many of the top clubs would want Barkley as he just hasn't fully developed as a player yet. With regards to the general performance, I feel the venue had a huge impact on our players, as they just didn't seem to be charged up like they were at Old Trafford. This is why I feel in pre season we need to play top teams away such as Porto or PSV, just to get the players ready for coming back for the premier league season.

We need to just put some of these players out to pasture now and put the deserving U23 in as this season is DONE.

Mirallas - Lookman/Calvert-Lewis
Jagelka - Holgate/Kenny/Pennington
Barry - Baningime/Dowell/Walsh

Shift Kone and Valencia off the bench too

The penalty last week I'd say was the final straw. That was madness
I haven't given an opinion until now but there was a lack of communication. Somebody had to go with, Vokes, was it,
and it should've been Jags.
Robles had a split second to make a decision and made the wrong one. Jags should've sent him back and tracked the
Burnley defender away.
Joel was partly to blame, but it wasn't bad enough for him to be dropped, imo.

Ha ha, you had a birthday party on a Saturday afternoon. Happy 8th Birthday, where'd you have it? Maccies?

No lad, has it at my friends house and as we all have kids now can't do it in the evening anymore, not that you'd know about having kids as your a bad koppite virgin :)

We were awful. Nowhere near our top level and a stone wall penalty turned down.

7th guaranteed, Europe next year.

Let's blood some youngsters.

It was dire. No disguising that. Against a poor West ham team. At least the manager acknowledged that. It was a bit weird seeing so many good players out of form at the same time when they've been playing well lately.

Can anyone explain who's suspended for the next game(s) now? The presenter said Ashley Williams received his fifth yellow card and Barry and Ghana got their tenth so I counted with all three being suspended for the next one or two games, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.