West Ham v Everton. Saturday 22 April, 3.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the worst result imaginable to be fair
I hate the attitude that "you win your home games and draw your away games and you're fine". Yes. great. Fine. Bollocks to "fine".

It's small time thinking from small time fans.
Out of order saying people are small time fans, we can't win literally every game, no team does. The way I see it, despite a draw being disappointing, we're nigh-on guaranteed 7th, so things could be much worse

Also, some of their 'fans' were disgusting and should spend more time watching the game than insulting and intimidating the opposition fans.

First time I've felt uneasy at a match.

I hate the attitude that "you win your home games and draw your away games and you're fine". Yes. great. Fine. Bollocks to "fine".

It's small time thinking from small time fans.

A man can spout loads of crap in front of the media. He can say he will get you CL football but whether one has the ability to do it is another matter. You look at the squad and how much money the manager had spent last summer 7th is the reality for this season.

We didn't lose. They offered nothing in the final third.

That decision was so attacking and showed ron's intent. Just a shame that intent wasnt reflected by the rest of the team.
Rons intent to take Davies off who was playing well was a mystery to most blue fans tbh !
Barry was so poor too needs shipping out to villa imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.