Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.

You do realise I hate both our keepers yeah?
Yep but a bit blind were the Stek is!
Missing the static stay on the line he does not command his box - players looked uncomfortable passing the ball back to him today easy game for both keepers theirs could have sat in a deckchairs tbh!
No shots by us on target that record only achieved in 2012 - awful game tbh!

Missing the static stay on the line he does not command his box - players looked uncomfortable passing the ball back to him today easy game for both keepers theirs could have sat in a deckchairs tbh!

So why you fuming?

Did Stek cost us anything today? No, Did he keep a clean sheet? Yes, thus meaning Ronny got it right.

that's why you stay off this thread when he has played well if he was that bad and Stek is so goood as you say why has TheStek been out since December?

Ronny knew the team was playing so well that he could afford to give the hapless Robles one last chance

Then he gave us 'that' performance at Anfield and that penalty in the last home game, among other lamentable performances.

Back to steady Stek.

This is the Joel Robles thread though mate.

New proper keeper in the summer. Please.

Not Begovic. I repeat not Begovic.

So why you fuming?

Did Stek cost us anything today? No, Did he keep a clean sheet? Yes, thus meaning Ronny got it right.
What did he do saved a few pea rollers - stuck on his line let's see how he copes v Chelsea at home if he plays well I will praise him unlike the Roble haters who did not post when he has played well 8 goals at home let in since playing in goal for us one or two iffy games in which we never lost ?

What did he do saved a few pea rollers - stuck on his line let's see how he copes v Chelsea at home if he plays well I will praise him unlike the Roble haters who did not post when he has played well 8 goals at home let in since playing in goal for us one or two iffy games in which we never lost ?

Why do you not want us to sign a better keeper who will improve the team Joey?

Status
Not open for further replies.