Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btw, if he doesn't arrive this summer, can we put this to bed once and for all?

there will always be the January transfer window mate. If he is unsettled in China/America ( if/when ) he moves this summer then we might be in for him then.

So I think we've got this summer window and the January window to go before this can be finally laid to rest ;)

there will always be the January transfer window mate. If he is unsettled in China/America ( if/when ) he moves this summer then we might be in for him then.

So I think we've got this summer window and the January window to go before this can be finally laid to rest ;)
giphy.gif

Look I'm not against him completely but I'd hate for him to take up a berth that could go to a young player. Good for the extra EL games maybe.

giphy.gif

Look I'm not against him completely but I'd hate for him to take up a berth that could go to a young player. Good for the extra EL games maybe.

I'm not against him coming either mate, I still think he will do a job if he does end up coming back though.

Whatever happens, hopefully we get some quality additions in the summer and give next season a right good go on all fronts.

I think the opposite mate. I'd use the youngsters for the EL and lesser PL sides. We have an issue playing the better sides and have for a while now. Imagine the derby and playing Rooney instead of DCL, in my opinion that would have made a hell of a difference. Also what was proved in the derby is when we are missing just a few players we are badly short on quality, we just don't have the squad so Rooney added to whoever else we can get in the summer will only be a bonus.

...as per my post a week ago, 2 year deal agreed with a Chinese club. Wife and kids are remaining in Cheshire.
I heard his agent negotiated a deal for China only for Rooney to reject it. The agent apparently came back with the sort of offer nobody could turn down but he did. The deal is still on the table though.

I heard his agent negotiated a deal for China only for Rooney to reject it. The agent apparently came back with the sort of offer nobody could turn down but he did. The deal is still on the table though.

...you might be right but from what I was told he's going for two years. The only doubt I had was his desire to break the England caps record but perhaps that might be beyond him now.

...you might be right but from what I was told he's going for two years. The only doubt I had was his desire to break the England caps record but perhaps that might be beyond him now.
Think it's all his agent to be honest. His cash cow is about to run dry and he wants one last big pay day. Rooney on the other hand isn't that bothered about a big final pay day so I am led to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.