Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Koeman wants him , id rather trust his and Walsh's judgement of a player
than a few lads on here

yeah, but they bought Bolasie.

Alex Ferguson bought Eric Djemba Dejemba.

aint as simple as....they know what they are doing it will be fine.

Sometimes, just sometimes the fans will call it better than whoever is in charge of our team. God knows we have bought some tripe down the years.

QUOTE="bicycleheader, post: 5402307, member: 19905"]yeah, but they bought Bolasie.

Alex Ferguson bought Eric Djemba Dejemba.

aint as simple as....they know what they are doing it will be fine.

Sometimes, just sometimes the fans will call it better than whoever is in charge of our team. God knows we have bought some tripe down the years.[/QUOTE]
Would of liked to see if Bolasie progressed as the season went on, you're right all managers have made mistakes
but we're good intentioned amateurs These men do it for a living [good living at that].

In my eyes, casuals will go nuts for Rooney Everton shirts, especially if he does well and we have a good season

From a solely business perspective, there's some merit to the idea

From an on the pitch perspective though, questions will rightly be asked

I actually think we'd market it well though with the new lot in charge

We would still get the same amount of money from Kitbag though....

We would still get the same amount of money from Kitbag though....[/QUOTE

We've only got a year left on that deal I believe, and I think we actually make money on shirt sales if we sell a certain amount

Even if not, it puts us in a stronger negociation position whilst also bolstering the brand for future seasons

Business wise this can make a lot of sense for a number of reasons if the club do this deal right

On pitch though is a different bowl of custard

Hmmmm... if that's true though nobody will be buying Rooney shirts after next year when we all cotton on to him and that he is finished.

Of course this may not happen and he may end up being boss for us, but the signs of that happening are pretty weak.

Hmmmm... if that's true though nobody will be buying Rooney shirts after next year when we all cotton on to him and that he is finished.

Of course this may not happen and he may end up being boss for us, but the signs of that happening are pretty weak.

Ah yes, but the gamble you take is whether with new eyeballs on the product through Rooney another player steps up

Imagine if we keep Ross and he has a break out season. He can then take over the mantle

only deal i would even consider is a free transfer, 1 year contract with option to extend if he manages to prove anyone thats watched him in last few years wrong.
everything should be on our terms if he doesnt like it he should start learning chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.