Jonjoe kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxford luke

Player Valuation: £100k
morning all toffees,just wanna say what a brilliant prospect you have in Kenny.he started a bit nervously but he soon fitted in and was very strong. he looks tpnhave enjoyed himself woth us,rumours are we may come in for him whether it's a loan or transfer I don't know,and to top it off we got promoted.

good luck for next season hope you do well with the right man in charge

cheers

Thanks so what his best attributes?

Is he good enough for cover for the premiership? We need a new rb to push coleman. Well done on your promotion

Supporting a good solid club there Luke. Appleton looking like a good manager now...wish you lads / club all the best......mainly coz my daughter works for the kasam stadium, She tells me many stories about the place, People... All happy ones.
Congrats on promotion too.

morning all toffees,just wanna say what a brilliant prospect you have in Kenny.he started a bit nervously but he soon fitted in and was very strong. he looks tpnhave enjoyed himself woth us,rumours are we may come in for him whether it's a loan or transfer I don't know,and to top it off we got promoted.

good luck for next season hope you do well with the right man in charge

cheers
Thanks Luke, we were following his progress along with the rest of the loans during the season. Congratulations on the promotion and glad he did well for you.

Kenny had what appeared to be a ho-hum loan spell with Wigan earlier in the season at League One, so I could see him being tried out again at that level next year. As somebody said above, it would be good if you had the time to go into a bit more detail about what you noticed from this season as you have seen him more than any of us. From following the Twitter feed and forums, it seemed as though he was more of a Tony Hibbert style (defence-minded) than a Leighton Baines (attacking full back).

thanks for the congrats on promotion we throughly deserved it. right on to Jon Joe, when he first came there were concerns of his physical side as there are some big Lumps in league 2 but he soon found his feet. good with both feet quick not to offensive minded gets forward when he can,very assured and composed on the ball,didn't make many mistakes at all and he's very quick and for a smallish lad he's solid in the air. cpuld of scored a few aswell when he got forwaed.the fans have really taken to him, you have a fantastic prospect on your hands. he was asked whether he'd be back and replied I hope so. be good to have I'm in league 1 and I can see a loan deal happening.........hope that's enough detail??

Supporting a good solid club there Luke. Appleton looking like a good manager now...wish you lads / club all the best......mainly coz my daughter works for the kasam stadium, She tells me many stories about the place, People... All happy ones.
Congrats on promotion too.
cheers pal. yep we've definitely got a manager who's on the up. the club is looking in great shape and can't wait for August. which says we can't do what Burton have done. we are a championship club and hopefully we'll be back there soon

cheers pal. yep we've definitely got a manager who's on the up. the club is looking in great shape and can't wait for August. which says we can't do what Burton have done. we are a championship club and hopefully we'll be back there soon

Yep, you should loan more players off us, we have some great kids on the books. Liam walsh for starters or Dowell.

Yep, you should loan more players off us, we have some great kids on the books. Liam walsh for starters or Dowell.
well we stole lundstram lol. he will benefit from playing a better standard next season. really can't wait for next season. season ticket prices will go up but that's to get expected. we just need to buy the ground now

well we stole lundstram lol. he will benefit from playing a better standard next season. really can't wait for next season. season ticket prices will go up but that's to get expected. we just need to buy the ground now

Lundstram was rated on here but he didn't make the grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.