worst ever tackles

Status
Not open for further replies.
sh1thouse (One more minute lads lol) mcmahon on John Ebbrell was a nasty one.

mcmahon came off worse though, I remember the howl from him as he broke his leg making the tackle :D

Four-cough mcmahon :rant:

Witsel's on Wasilewski was a horror show, only watched it once because I didn't know what to expect; nearly hurled. Very squeamish at seeing things like that...

I have a vague memory of Lee Carsley taking out Tim Cahill!
Had it been an opposition player, would have been a red card all day!

sh1thouse (One more minute lads lol) mcmahon on John Ebbrell was a nasty one.

mcmahon came off worse though, I remember the howl from him as he broke his leg making the tackle :D

Four-cough mcmahon :rant:

Witsel's on Wasilewski was a horror show, only watched it once because I didn't know what to expect; nearly hurled. Very squeamish at seeing things like that...
I was in the Gremlyn Road Stand for that derby,you could see the intent written all over McMahons face,wouldn't normally applaud that however I did that day but Ebbrell acted in self defence and it was great to see that despicable scumbag "Kop" for it.

Nobody has mentioned the foul by Domazos the Panathinaikos captain on Jimmy Husband in the European cup!
And that was a targetted attack. The Greeks had noted that Husband was on absolutely top form at the time and his pace was electrifying.

Gary Stevens on Jim Beglin.

I always thought that was just a challenge that the pair of them flew into tbh & if Beglin hadnt copped it then Shagger wouldve.

For me Cantona would be right up at the top (not the fan one)

Roy Keane would be closely behind due to being premeditated so far in advance that he almost forgot to do it

I also remember Mark Hughes doing a Riverdance all over a QPR player as well then as he lay on the ground he picked him up & ragged him about... his broken peg waving in the wind.

I posted Everton v Middlesbrough cup game in the the Everton vids thread, and in it Sharp does a great two footed lunge.

Status
Not open for further replies.