FC BATE vs Everton - 1 Oct 09 UEFA Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine Moyes would love to bring in somebody else and make Howard fight for his place, but the other dude would have to be something special. Hes very decent Howard for me.

Igor Akinfeev? Rene Adler? Manuel Neuer?

Anyway never minds. WE WON.

I can picture the headlines now...

EVERTON MASTER BATE

Im with Bluebasterdeo on this Howard for me has always been an average keeper - he is prone to make on average two poor decsions in a game somtimes leading to a goal. To be fair he had a great second half to the season last season - i thought he had turned a corner but back to his average best this season.

He was far - to fair of his line tonight, that said Fellaini should have closed down quicker - but his postioning invited that shot on, it was a good strike from distance but if he was not that far from his line he could have got it - being beaten at his near post in the Derby last season - i dont think i can ever look at him favourably again.

But then i have never really been a big Howard fan.

Im with Bluebasterdeo on this Howard for me has always been an average keeper - he is prone to make on average two poor decsions in a game somtimes leading to a goal. To be fair he had a great second half to the season last season - i thought he had turned a corner but back to his average best this season.

He was far - to fair of his line tonight, that said Fellaini should have closed down quicker - but his postioning invited that shot on, it was a good strike from distance but if he was not that far from his line he could have got it - being beaten at his near post in the Derby last season - i dont think i can ever look at him favourably again.

But then i have never really been a big Howard fan.

Blimey.

Sorry if this has already been done but too many posts to read them all but look at the team we were missing tonight:

neill
yobo
jagielka
heitinga

pienarr
rodwell
neville
arteta

saha
anichebe

thats a better team than we had out tonight so i dont care how [Poor language removed] people think we were thats a ****** great result under the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.