Lars Jacobsen from Nurnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC Copenhagen is my other team (used to play for one of the two clubs that merged), and most of you will be pleasantly surprised by Lars.

He's in good shape as well - has been training with FC Copenhagen up untill today. Can play right-midfield as well. Good shot, good on overlaps, decent crossing and good positional sense. Not a Hibbert-style tackler, average heading abilities, but a good passer of the ball.

FC Copenhagen used to dominate their games, so a concern could be how he will deal with the intensity and speed of the english game if we get under pressure - not used to hoofing.

But overall a very decent signing, especially on such favourable terms.

FC Copenhagen is my other team (used to play for one of the two clubs that merged), and most of you will be pleasantly surprised by Lars.

He's in good shape as well - has been training with FC Copenhagen up untill today. Can play right-midfield as well. Good shot, good on overlaps, decent crossing and good positional sense. Not a Hibbert-style tackler, average heading abilities, but a good passer of the ball.

FC Copenhagen used to dominate their games, so a concern could be how he will deal with the intensity and speed of the english game if we get under pressure - not used to hoofing.

Cheers for that mate ;)

Thanks for that Lars ;)

A bit more info:

Good right foot, reasonable left, likes to get forward, and good on crossing and corners. acceptable defending, but a few bonuses like a good long throw and PK taking. Moyes type guy - has stamina and puts in a good shift for the team.

Last edited:
Right back but can play CB too, plays for his national team (or did). Linked a few years ago in the transfer window but I think he snubbed us or was injured or something.

If he has a pulse. We'll take him.
LOL at the pulse comment but what the hell he's someone and this late in the day we need him

According to that famously reliable source of information (sic), Wikipedia, Zayatte has (been) signed.

"Kamil Zayatte (born March 7, 1985 in Conakry) is a Guinean football defender. He currently plays for BSC Young Boys. On 26th August 2008, he successfully completed his move to English Premiership side Everton for £2.5 million. He is quoted as saying he was very happy to move from Young boys to a team of men and boys."

Two right backs now. Well with Hibbert and Neville out, I suppose it makes short term sense.

According to that famously reliable source of information (sic), Wikipedia, Zayatte has (been) signed.

"Kamil Zayatte (born March 7, 1985 in Conakry) is a Guinean football defender. He currently plays for BSC Young Boys. On 26th August 2008, he successfully completed his move to English Premiership side Everton for £2.5 million. He is quoted as saying he was very happy to move from Young boys to a team of men and boys."

Two right backs now. Well with Hibbert and Neville out, I suppose it makes short term sense.

the only clips you can find of this fellow zayatte is him getting carded. maybe we have bought alan smith after all.

i hope this guy is not as bad a neville

"[Poor language removed] off lar" is heard too often already lol

lol Love Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.