Understanding the Turkish press on Topol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Galatasaray fan. I've an idea about Mehmet Topal's transfer. We need a forward and you need a defensive midfielder. What do you say that, Mehmet Topal = 10 million euro + Ayegbeni Yakubu...
At which point we wouldn't have any forwards.

And Yakubu + 10 million = Topal lollollol

I'm a Galatasaray fan. I've an idea about Mehmet Topal's transfer. We need a forward and you need a defensive midfielder. What do you say that, Mehmet Topal = 10 million euro + Ayegbeni Yakubu...

Here's another deal. we give you 6 million GBP and Tony Hibbert, who's also lethal in front of goal.;)

Here's another deal. we give you 6 million GBP and Tony Hibbert, who's also lethal in front of goal.;)

6 million pounds is good, but we've very strong defense ( Servet Çetin - Fernando Meira) we don't need Hibbert. But may be, we need a right back. Do you have any suggestion for this?

6 million pounds is good, but we've very strong defense ( Servet Çetin - Fernando Meira) we don't need Hibbert. But may be, we need a right back. Do you have any suggestion for this?
Surprisingly, but Hibbert is that versatile, he can also play at right back. Infact, it's probably his fave position. Very skillfull and tremendous going forward. His biggest strength however, is his pinpoint crossing abillity.lol

Surprisingly, but Hibbert is that versatile, he can also play at right back. Infact, it's probably his fave position. Very skillfull and tremendous going forward. His biggest strength however, is his pinpoint crossing abillity.lol
Hibbert is better as RB than CD

Actually you have not a very good right back, most of our team's players are better than yours. But some of them are really good players, especially Yakubu.
Apparently you'll not give Yakubu to us. Mehmet Topal is necessary for us too. We'll playing at Champions League this season and Topal is very important player in our team. I think we won't sell Topal this season. He'll play better CL and may be the year after we'll sell him to a better team, like arsenal or liverpool etc.

Actually you have not a very good right back, most of our team's players are better than yours. But some of them are really good players, especially Yakubu.

Hmm.... Kewell ran out of contract in England and got no real offers so he left, Linderoth played for us a few years back and didn't make the squad when we were a team fighting against relegation.... :huh:

Hmm.... Kewell ran out of contract in England and got no real offers so he left, Linderoth played for us a few years back and didn't make the squad when we were a team fighting against relegation.... :huh:

but linderoth is a very good dmc, actually he was our dmc but last season he injured and then Topal played dmc, and he played wery well. I think Kewell is a very good player too. He'll play good and he'll amazing comeback. This season Everton will play UEFA cup and may be we'll third in the CL stages and go UEFA cup. Who knows may be we'll match and we'll see who are better...

but linderoth is a very good dmc, actually he was our dmc but last season he injured and then Topal played dmc, and he played wery well. I think Kewell is a very good player too. He'll play good and he'll amazing comeback. This season Everton will play UEFA cup and may be we'll third in the CL stages and go UEFA cup. Who knows may be we'll match and we'll see who are better...

You looked very average in Europe last season.

Make no mistake,we'd absolutely destroy you at Goodison and enjoy taking a point over in Turkey.Your league is poor by comparison to your national side and Premier league standards, these factors combined make us a far better side, hopefully you'll get to witness this at first hand in the very near future.

You looked very average in Europe last season.

but it's reason was our game strategy, and we were young,inexperienced team. This year we are better than last year. By the way,I heard that you bought Moutinho, I think Topal definetely better than Moutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.