Jose Watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really bothered to be honest, for someone who has made that many posts and you havent registered on the radar says alot

When did you join up? Ask anyone about me, I would expect them to say I have been very much on the radar. Probably too cavalier in my reactions, so I'm not going to allow you to wind me up.

But I remember your name from other sites, and if its the same Halewood Blue then I am not surprised.

When did you join up? Ask anyone about me, I would expect them to say I have been very much on the radar. Probably too cavalier in my reactions, so I'm not going to allow you to wind me up.

But I remember your name from other sites, and if its the same Halewood Blue then I am not surprised.

Date is in the top right, am sure you can read it. Not heard anyone mention your name before, maybe its an ale house forum thing

So basically your a tool. Chico was right, the Melt factor over here has increased ten fold. Just one more person to ignore then. Unless you have anything constructive to say?

just read through this thread. what a waste of half a cup.

halewood blue.. sort it out lad.

back on topic, it's great to have another exciting player coming through the ranks. in fact, rodwell, kissock and baxter are three names i'd love to see on the pitch at some point this season.

baxter is boss on last seasons footy manager, and that was made b4 we'd heard of him really....and the ratings on there are often pretty accurate (except for james beatties)

just read through this thread. what a waste of half a cup.

halewood blue.. sort it out lad.

back on topic, it's great to have another exciting player coming through the ranks. in fact, rodwell, kissock and baxter are three names i'd love to see on the pitch at some point this season.

Yeah, been virtually hanging around with the bum sniffer and its better than crystal meth for chilling you out.

Here's a Mojito for you Chico lad!!

Back on topic, yes anyone who says we can't win anything with kids, let me say Alan Hansen once got it very wrong.

Will everybody start acting like responsible adults!

This place will not degenerate into mindless abuse towards other members. You got problems, sort them out in PM's, not on the public forums.

jose has been sent, it means "chosen one" in portugese.

Probably I'm not getting the all picture but "the chosen one" in portuguese would be "o escolhido".

Or are you aiming at the special one?

José was the name of Jesus Christ's father. And he was a carpenter, so it says the bible (never read it though).

To be fair to HB, I didn't know who it was refering to when I read the words 'Jack's diary'. I consider myself an Evertonian and haven't been on the OS for a while now, Fact is, I was about to ask the same question, i.e. 'Who's Jack?'

To be fair to HB, I didn't know who it was refering to when I read the words 'Jack's diary'. I consider myself an Evertonian and haven't been on the OS for a while now, Fact is, I was about to ask the same question, i.e. 'Who's Jack?'

Yeah but come on, if I read Phil's diary, I would go Jags or Nev. But this guy was just acting the judge on Neville as if he was the all seeing all knowing expert on Everton footballers. So I would have expected him to know who Rodwell is.

But then it doesn't matter. Next time I will be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.