Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said earlier that Howard hadn't had a good game yet this season. He has had one now. Was excellent today.

Yep. He's been poo but he bailed us out a few times today when the scoreline was more in the balance.

To be fair we've had no right to keep a clean sheet, and he can take 99% of the credit for doing so*

*unless we concede in these last few minutes ffs

Maybe Moyes and his teammates challenged him to be better following the Newcastle disaster. If so, he's certainly stepped up, let's all hope it continues.

Good at some stuff , low down shot stopping Especially his thing when he`s on his game like today, and not so others he made a great stop before but then was all over place when the ball came in from the following corner , as well as the late freekick , Just gotta accept that`s how it is with him i guess

Yep. He's been poo but he bailed us out a few times today when the scoreline was more in the balance.

To be fair we've had no right to keep a clean sheet, and he can take 99% of the credit for doing so*

*unless we concede in these last few minutes ffs

Yep he did ok today, id say he got a pasting during the week, he got a bit of luck with the one that nearly went through his legs hit his heel and went over the bar. He made a few bad decisions in coming and getting caught out and Swansea identified him as a weak link and targeted him and tried to rattle him.

I still think hes a loony though, mentally hes not up to it for me, he looked at times today as if he would loose his head. It was a baseline performance today - what we should expect rather then anything worthy of a pat on the back - but he made a contribution and a better performance all round.

Fair play to him for improving on Monday.

The+tables+have+turned.+Credit+to+http+iraffiruse.net_954805_3810204.jpg

Yep he did ok today, id say he got a pasting during the week, he got a bit of luck with the one that nearly went through his legs hit his heel and went over the bar. He made a few bad decisions in coming and getting caught out and Swansea identified him as a weak link and targeted him and tried to rattle him.

I still think hes a loony though, mentally hes not up to it for me, he looked at times today as if he would loose his head. It was a baseline performance today - what we should expect rather then anything worthy of a pat on the back - but he made a contribution and a better performance all round.

Fair play to him for improving on Monday.

If you thought he looked like this today, don't ever watch him with the US national team. Today was calm Tim Howard.

And that was a good performance, not baseline. Three decent saves.

Not a great performance - his distribution could have been better, and he was at sea on a few crosses - the one area I give him words on cause I don't think he's great with those.

But way to be better Timmy, imo, that's a pat on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.