George Green 15 year old prodigy signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying it wasn't a significant factor ? That he aged 16 was playing with players two years and more older (more mature than him) ?!!

Laughable.

Of course it had nothing to do with that, I hope to god you are joking with that shout, it was a fooking freak injury ya loon

F*cking hell Damon. I've said this in another thread, but just because you want Ross Barkley to get a few minutes compared to the zero he's getting at the moment doesn't mean you want him to be first name on the team sheet and captain every week.

Are you saying it wasn't a significant factor ? That he aged 16 was playing with players two years and more older (more mature than him) ?!!

Laughable.

lol

It is laughable. Laughable that you continue to say stuff like this and expect to be taken seriously!!!!!

lol

It is laughable. Laughable that you continue to say stuff like this and expect to be taken seriously!!!!!

You know as well as I do that teenagers are more prone to injury than 20-somethings.

Its well known. Documented and reported.

Laughable indeed.

Now you're just resorting to type and being RIDICULOUS.

We can wrap him in wool this season. He'll have another 12 months maturing. He'll be more physically robust.

Less worry.

Why are you turning this into a drama?

Errrrrrrrrrrr let me think why?????????
Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmm because we may just win the FA cup or have a better chance with a unique talent like him at our disposal, but we have to actually use him for him to have any affect incase you hadn't noticed

Errrrrrrrrrrr let me think why?????????
Stressful because we may just win the FA cup or have a better chance with a unique talent like him at our disposal, but we have to actually use him for him to have any affect incase you hadn't noticed

But you're wanting to use him and ruin him. When a win in the FA Cup is not guaranteed? Why are you cutting your nose off to spite your face lad?

FOR [Poor language removed]'S SAKE PLAYING 20 MINUTES OCCASIONALLY ISN'T GOING TO LEAVE HIM PARALYZED FOR LIFE.

Ignore the troll Xavi mate. He just tried to claim Barkley broke his leg by playing at a higher age group which is obviously the cause of all leg breaks ever.

I always do mate, i'am fighting a loosing battle with Mr Sugar, he just shoots me down in flames with everything I post î￾Šhaha

If Moyes believes that he hasn't fully developed and that playing him regularly could damage him for the long term, then I don't mind waiting to use the lad.

However, it looks to me like because of one silly tackle against Blackburn he's being kept out the of team till he learns how to defend a bit more.

But you're wanting to use him and ruin him. When a win in the FA Cup is not guaranteed? Why are you cutting your nose off to spite your face lad?

You made a comment their on the previous page about me making this a drama??, your the one doing that, I just can't believe the lad doesn't get a look in, i'am all for wrapping the kid up because I know just how good he is, but as someone else mentioned your only going to become mentally tough and physically tough by playing Matt whether you like it not

lol

He doesn't. He's trolling.

For example he went from :

Barkley's injury was caused by playing in a higher age group to ;

A significant factor in Barkleys leg break was playing in a higher age group to ;

Teenagers are more prone to injury than older players.

Ironically the last one is correct and the second one might have some truth to it but they both go completly against what he said in his first post.

He makes a claim, its gets shown to be bollocks so he just claims soemthing else which can be completly unrelated to his original point.

He's a troll. And i for one love exposing him as such so damon, please don't ever stop. You might think you're popcorning me but i'm actually popcorning you.

Unlucky.

You made a comment their on the previous page about me making this a drama??, your the one doing that, I just can't believe the lad doesn't get a look in, i'am all for wrapping the kid up because I know just how good he is, but as someone else mentioned your only going to become mentally tough and physically tough by playing Matt whether you like it not

But he is playing. He's training with the first team and playing with the reserves and youth team.

Status
Not open for further replies.