2023/24 Sean Dyche

Can I just say the term knee-jerk banded about by the Dyche fangirls...

This manager before yesterday won 2 in 16, lost all but 1 of the last 7 home games, lost all home games this season not scoring a goal and after one result they are all claiming Dyche to be the messiah... a prime example of knee jerking!

Those of us not knee jerking will see how he continues to fare going forward....

To be fair 76.8% of all stats are wrong.

Anyone who could not see yesterday's result coming really should not follow football of any descriptions.
Will be injuries to threadbare squad that will be the downfall of Dyche, won't be style or man management. And give yourselves a head wobble if injury is your hope.
So much wrong, injuries are no excuse for getting walloped without a clue at Villa, getting outclassed by the 92nd placed team in the country in a cup game and not even laying a finger in anger against Arsenal

Yesterday was a great win, but it’ll count for nothing if we don’t follow it on Wednesday and against Luton and Bournemouth over the next 2 weeks

Loads of you wanted Dyche gone when the team news came out yesterday because he started Garner, who then proceeded to play well and be instrumental in a few of the Everton goals.

Time to just admit that Sean Dyche has forgot more about football than you ever knew and that your entitlement, cry arsing and impatience has been the tail that wagged the Moshiri dog and put Everton in this death cycle.

Own your comments, sit down and shut up or I swear I’ll vault you to high heaven you lizards. You’ve got until sundown or the vaults will show NO mercy.
vault.jpg

You reckon with a current owner who wants out ergo ain’t gonna put a penny more in?
Just saying the are more progressive managers than the one we have if we had a board chairman owner who knew what they were doing.
Problem is they are set upon 'PL experience' which for me counts for absolutely nothing.

Not really sure what the acceptable opinion is today - is he the right man because he won a match?

Yesterday didn’t change my view that he’s not the man I want to shape this football club.

It’s also a daft time to change manager - and it’s not going to happen, anyway. 777 might have their ideas, but I’m not even convinced they’ll be allowed to put them into action.

My bet is that we see out another interminable season with Dyche at the helm, and we go into another season of low hope and low expectation.
OWN IT.

So much wrong, injuries are no excuse for getting walloped without a clue at Villa, getting outclassed by the 92nd placed team in the country in a cup game and not even laying a finger in anger against Arsenal

Yesterday was a great win, but it’ll count for nothing if we don’t follow it on Wednesday and against Luton and Bournemouth over the next 2 weeks
Starting the season with Keane over Branthwaite can never be redeemed, sadly.

Just shows he's not the level of manager we need, irrespective of on-pitch performances (good or bad).

Sack him, give him a statue, sack him, give him a statue, sack him, give him a statue.

Going to take more than 1 win out of 6 for my opinion to change I'm afraid. Definitely a better performance yesterday and a good win but against a very poor team on the day tbf. Let's have some consistency and decent form in the games ahead and then i might start to change my mind. At the moment i fully expect to lose or draw the next few games because that is basically what we have been doing during the full duration of his tenure.

Lets have a decent run of wins please. ;)

Some of the comments on here this week about Dyche really angered me. The guy isn't a miracle worker. We were deep in a relegation battle and a complete mess when he took over with nothing whatsoever to smile about.

We were unfit, no striker, unbalanced and had zero fight. He kept us up when we were virtually gone after the West Ham away defeat. He has addressed all of the above, all whilst dealing with the negative circus off the pitch.

There were chinks of light starting to show even before yesterday. He is exactly what we need at this moment in our history. Some of you lot should just shut up sometimes and have some patience.

I hope @chicoazul vaults the lot of you.

Some of the comments on here this week about Dyche really angered me. The guy isn't a miracle worker. We were deep in a relegation battle and a complete mess when he took over with nothing whatsoever to smile about.

We were unfit, no striker, unbalanced and had zero fight. He kept us up when we were virtually gone after the West Ham away defeat. He has addressed all of the above, all whilst dealing with the negative circus off the pitch.

There were chinks of light starting to show even before yesterday. He is exactly what we need at this moment in our history. Some of you lot should just shut up sometimes and have some patience.

I hope @chicoazul vaults the lot of you.
The only people getting vaulted is the ones saying this.

Just hope we don’t become a predictable long ball, hit the front man team. Like his Burnley side was. These teams struggle as they only have one way of playing and inevitably go down.

Sack him, give him a statue, sack him, give him a statue, sack him, give him a statue.

Going to take more than 1 win out of 6 for my opinion to change I'm afraid. Definitely a better performance yesterday and a good win but against a very poor team on the day tbf. Let's have some consistency and decent form in the games ahead and then i might start to change my mind. At the moment i fully expect to lose or draw the next few games because that is basically what we have been doing during the full duration of his tenure.

Lets have a decent run of wins please. ;)
Was it a 'better performance' because we won? We've had 3 other decent performances this season but they with the rub of the luck not going our way. Stats and performances match up eventually and all the stats this season showed that we werent where we should be.

Starting the season with Keane over Branthwaite can never be redeemed, sadly.

Just shows he's not the level of manager we need, irrespective of on-pitch performances (good or bad).

While I agree - and I love any comment that rags on the dimwit Keane - Branthwaite was carrying an injury at the start of the season and Dyche pretty much put him in as soon as he was "fit fit".