2023/24 Sean Dyche

So you want us to beat better teams when they're at their best? As a relegation threatened side?

No wonder people get upset when Man City roll us over.

Not at all, I`m simply saying, that as per usual with our fan base, there seems to be no middle ground.

We lose and it`s out with the Greek Widows garb.

We win and it`s all bouncing around with hard ons.

We`ve had that many false dawns, I think a more pragmatic approach is the sensible opition.

I’ll certainly give him credit for changing things.

He might not do it quickly enough, but he is responsive. He did pull Ashley Young off dead ball duty, he does see Garner is a better option. We did try and play through midfield yesterday.

We’re stuck with him in this leadership vacuum at the top of the club, so there’s no choice other than to hope he’s got what it takes.

Loads of you wanted Dyche gone when the team news came out yesterday because he started Garner, who then proceeded to play well and be instrumental in a few of the Everton goals.

Time to just admit that Sean Dyche has forgot more about football than you ever knew and that your entitlement, cry arsing and impatience has been the tail that wagged the Moshiri dog and put Everton in this death cycle.

Own your comments, sit down and shut up or I swear I’ll vault you to high heaven you lizards. You’ve got until sundown or the vaults will show NO mercy.

Plenty of cry-arsing about the team 'on paper'.

On paper doesn't show anything. The formation graphic is a best guess from the TV company. Shape on and off the ball are different things and how positive and negative a line-up is will be largely dependent on individual instructions. A 5-4-1 can be a lot more positive than a 4-3-3 in game regardless of what it looks like on paper.

Soak mattresses all you like after a game but the pages before yesterdays game are embarrassing to a lot involved.

Not at all, I`m simply saying, that as per usual with our fan base, there seems to be no middle ground.

We lose and it`s out with the Greek Widows garb.

We win and it`s all bouncing around with hard ons.

We`ve had that many false dawns, I think a more pragmatic approach is the sensible opition.

Usually agree but sod it. Enjoy this for a day or two. Had sweet Feck all to enjoy for so long.
At least give it to monday morning before realising we're still sh!t.

Loads of you wanted Dyche gone when the team news came out yesterday because he started Garner, who then proceeded to play well and be instrumental in a few of the Everton goals.

Time to just admit that Sean Dyche has forgot more about football than you ever knew and that your entitlement, cry arsing and impatience has been the tail that wagged the Moshiri dog and put Everton in this death cycle.

Own your comments, sit down and shut up or I swear I’ll vault you to high heaven you lizards. You’ve got until sundown or the vaults will show NO mercy.
I don`t think anyone puts comments on here that they wouldn`t stand by.....

From what we`ve seen against Arsenal and the changes made pre game I did appear on the face of it we were set for more of the same. Dyche has given himself a lifeline, does that mean I have changed the opinion that he shouldn`t be sacked? Not yet, purely because it is still 3 wins in 16 and he hasn`t been good enough but that isn`t to say my opinion can`t change. Beating Luton and Bournemouth would certainly go a way towards that, 10 points from the 1st 8 games would be a good recovery to them 1st 5 games.

Loads of positives from yesterday, I hope this is how we go about things from now on, has Dyche listened to the criticism of playing negatively? I`m glad Dyche has proved people wrong yesterday, including myself, because all we want is an Everton side that wins games and isn`t drawn in to relegation battle after relegation battle. Whether he can keep this up we will have to wait and see....

1695548791256.png