2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big test next week now with us being the away side, will be on him to keep this team motivated and work hard again. Great start today keep it going

Very positive today but this group are Jekyll and Hyde...if we play like that at Anfield we'll win but this groups problem is consistency. They turn out one good performance and follow it up with a bad one.

I do think there won't be any back patting this week Dyche will turn the intensity up on the training ground.
More like eight

Proposed statue design for Dyche

statue1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ian
What I saw was pretty much what I expected, organised , hard working and committed . There wasn't much going forward apart from set pieces.
Will that be enough to save us this season ?
Possibly and if that's what it takes so be it but I'm not sure I'd like to see that type of football long term. It would have been cheaper to stick with Allardyce.

What I saw was pretty much what I expected, organised , hard working and committed . There wasn't much going forward apart from set pieces.
Possibly and if that's what it takes so be it but I'm not sure I'd like to see that type of football long term. It would have been cheaper to stick with Allardyce.
What planet are you on?

He’s just got 25% of your season’s league wins in one afternoon.

We created more chances today in open play than we have in months. 2 golden chances messed up by doucoure and DCL should of been on the end of the Onana pass. There was nothing wrong with the performance today against this seasons best team

The style was tailored to the players we have. That’s why it worked. I don’t know if Dyche will ever change his style much with better players. I doubt it, but better players would no doubt make his game easier on the eye.

I think Allardyce would struggle to create that many chances in five games, nevermind one game against the league leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.