2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he’s banned himself from managing in his suit and he has to come out on the touch line in his undies looking like Stone Cold Steve Austin the big sexy man
article-1210253-063B5FC2000005DC-371_468x655.jpg

One game, but its a win and it wasn’t a fluke. Look at the expected goals. When’s the last game we’ve gotten close to xG of 2? It’s been months. Now maybe with some actual attempts, we can figure out how to finish a few.

The performance deserved something today and it was everything I expected it to be. I knew we wasn't going to lose today, the whole mood was in our favour and with support like that it was always going to be the extra push for the players. Dyche has quickly got the fans on side and that was done through his honesty in his press conference and interviews, today's result solidifies that. Arsenal were up against it today and they really couldn't match our intensity. Even going into the last ten minutes I didn't feel under threat like I would have done in previous games. I'm not getting ahead of myself but if that is the level we are going to play at, i can see us picking up points and next week could be very interesting.

Absolutely loved today, it put a smile on my face that's been missing for a long time now.

I'm not silly though, We have got a long long way to go still for a chance of safety. And that was only 1 game.
But its nice to feel good after watching our club, We really need to do it more often...

So Thankyou Dyche.
Thankyou players.
Thankyou supporters.
And a special thankyou to our signing of the season, Mr Bleep Test !!!

What I saw was pretty much what I expected, organised , hard working and committed . There wasn't much going forward apart from set pieces.
Will that be enough to save us this season ?
Possibly and if that's what it takes so be it but I'm not sure I'd like to see that type of football long term. It would have been cheaper to stick with Allardyce.
I would of loved to have had that performance against Saints, Wolves and West Ham...

What I saw was pretty much what I expected, organised , hard working and committed . There wasn't much going forward apart from set pieces.
Will that be enough to save us this season ?
Possibly and if that's what it takes so be it but I'm not sure I'd like to see that type of football long term. It would have been cheaper to stick with Allardyce.
That's a bit harsh, Calvert Lewin twice and Doucoure both should have scored from open play. I thought we looked quite dangerous going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.