2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche on Onana:

“He is a talent, but the ugly side of the game he has to learn,” Dyche said. “I told him I would get [former Burnley player] Steven Defour to speak with him. He has come in here with real talent and is fantastic physically. We will get him get fitter and sharper and teach him to be a complete player. Steven will help me educate him. He is a well-respected international footballer for Belgium and he will rub off on him [Onana]. If he doesn’t, I’ll rub off on him.”

lol

Indeed, although his voice does remind me of the Harry Enfield character, Frank Doberman - “Oi, Calvert-Lewin, NO! You may well be an aspiring catwalk model and the doyenne of the fashionista, but when I say make yourself available for a long diagonal from Tarks, I want you to make yourself available for a long diagonal from Tarks, you aesthetically pleasing but constantly injured beautiful man!”
Loved Harry Enfield and chums

A good start but hard to judge whether it's down him or just the new manager bounce, be interesting to see how the team perform in the coming games before making judgement

….thought the Iwobi switch was obvious but its a great sign that he recognised it immediately. Very encouraging.

Thing is, if he can get 6 more wins we’ll be ok. It’s a big ask but todays 3 points keeps us in touch with safety, even if we get beat next weekend. A run of three wins will make a huge difference somewhere along the way.

….thought the Iwobi switch was obvious but its a great sign that he recognised it immediately. Very encouraging.

Thing is, if he can get 6 more wins we’ll be ok. It’s a big ask but todays 3 points keeps us in touch with safety, even if we get beat next weekend. A run of three wins will make a huge difference somewhere along the way.
Big test next week vs them lot, no better time to play them either having shipped 9 goals in the last 3 and bottom of the league for the calendar year

Indeed, although his voice does remind me of the Harry Enfield character, Frank Doberman - “Oi, Calvert-Lewin, NO! You may well be an aspiring catwalk model and the doyenne of the fashionista, but when I say make yourself available for a long diagonal from Tarks, I want you to make yourself available for a long diagonal from Tarks, you aesthetically pleasing but constantly injured beautiful man!”
Bravo mate!! Nearly spat out my celebrationary whiskey!!!!

Dyche on Onana:

“He is a talent, but the ugly side of the game he has to learn,” Dyche said. “I told him I would get [former Burnley player] Steven Defour to speak with him. He has come in here with real talent and is fantastic physically. We will get him get fitter and sharper and teach him to be a complete player. Steven will help me educate him. He is a well-respected international footballer for Belgium and he will rub off on him [Onana]. If he doesn’t, I’ll rub off on him.”

lol

Link to quote please Dave. It’s forum rules.

Don’t break them.

Dyche on Onana:

lol
phwoar!

Status
Not open for further replies.