2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a massive swerve from me.

Lives near us, absolute biff of a man.

I like Scotch eggs but I don’t want one managing Everton

Close this abomination of a thread

Please no, please Everton, this would be a new low. ?

Please God no, we will go down.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Oh dear, I mean this is just apocalypse. Imagine the chip on someones shoulder when a manager that took a side down gets lauded into the Goodison hotseat. End of days.

This threads sad.

It’s not an indictment on any of you, it’s just sad that so many people have been beaten down that Dyche is now the option for us.

Kenwright and Co, have truly killed us off.

I sincerely hope we aren’t considering this prehistoric primate.

Everton are finished if they do.
We shall see ?

And people laughed when I said he's a decent manager.

Well done Mr Dyche keep it up.
Didn't you once say that having one of 'Howe/Arteta/Dyche' would finish you off?

Hi again Toffees, I posted on here in August/September time about Tarks & McNeil (their strengths, weaknesses etc) well today Dyche has just shown exactly how to get the best out of them.

I’m really happy for Sean and you guys - I think it’s a great fit… Dyche seems invigorated by his time out of the game and has looks to have a real thirst for it again that I think he was losing a bit at Burnley.

I can’t not support Dyche; his decade at Burnley was just brilliant.

Glad that at least the home crowd today got behind him and the team, compared to some of the lazy, vitriolic comments on social media…. You’ll quickly find, just like we did the total rubbish about him being a dinosaur etc a load of bollocks, as though he plays 1970s kick and chase footy or whatever.

All the best for the rest of the season, and see you next year in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.