2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also for me the worry is how we perform against so called ‘weaker teams’ at home. Having more of the ball isn’t these players strength.
Very positive today but this group are Jekyll and Hyde...if we play like that at Anfield we'll win but this groups problem is consistency. They turn out one good performance and follow it up with a bad one.

I do think there won't be any back patting this week Dyche will turn the intensity up on the training ground.

The team effort, individual application and result were all impressive today - but by far the most impressive thing for me was how well the system worked.

It just seemed a natural fit. We moved the ball effectively, we never looked overrun in any part of the pitch, and the players looked comfortable playing it.

Pretty remarkable, really.

Very positive today but this group are Jekyll and Hyde...if we play like that at Anfield we'll win but this groups problem is consistency. They turn out one good performance and follow it up with a bad one.

I do think there won't be any back patting this week Dyche will turn the intensity up on the training ground.
I think our main issue is that we have been consistent. Just consistently bad.

I don’t think anyone can complain about the impact Dyche has had so far. Even if we lost today the performance was significantly better than anything witnessed recently. Will it continue? Who knows. I have seem too many false dawns from this squad. I never really took much notice of Dyche when he was at Burnley but he does come across really well and could be underrated. Put it this way, I am a lot more hopeful of staying up than when we had Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.