January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
England-v-Germany-The-Legends.jpg
One starboy messiah with a blond bouffant goes and the next minute...

not sure about that. Charges dropped no? There was more public evidence of Greenwood not being innocent than Gylfi
Think Gylfi retired now
So we paid his huge wages for an entire year and the club decided to suspend him when in fact he was innocent all along? Arsenal had similar situation with Partey bu they decided to continue to play him whilst he was going through proceeding/investigation bearing in mind how important he is. I guess different clubs have different views

So we paid his huge wages for an entire year and the club decided to suspend him when in fact he was innocent all along? Arsenal had similar situation with Partey bu they decided to continue to play him whilst he was going through proceeding/investigation bearing in mind how important he is. I guess different clubs have different views
I don't know the full details tbh, just heard that there was some alleged provocative texting, but when the accusation involved a minor the club had little choice to be fair

Ok, i just read that charges were dropped. All i know about this case.
And if someone is accused of rape, but are not guilty of it, and its false accusations, i dont think they should lose their job etc, if they are innocent
The recording released and the images of the injuries she sustained is all any of us need to never want him anywhere near our club. Charges dropped is not the same as innocent or not guilty

Did we pay him? Not sure anyone knows for sure? Suspect he was suspended no?

Regardless another great signing

From sacrifices to the God's, to witch-hunts, to social media; humans are never happier than when they're baying for blood in the comfort of crowds.

He's done. He wasn't found guilty but his innocence wasn't exactly proclaimed. He'll bounce around foreign countries for a while.
humans are never happier than when there is no one in the crowd whose blood they wish to bay for... that's why they do it!

There is an audio recording of him assaulting his girlfriend. She posted pictures of the aftermath of one of his assaults.

The fact she refused to bear witness against him at trial because, apparently, she is back with him, doesn’t alter the facts.

Ok, it will no longer be pursued by the courts but that absolutely does NOT mean anyone should presume him innocent. He should not, and will not suffer any criminal justice and that’s great for him but he should absolutely be ceremoniously volleyed out of Man Utd Football Club and shunned by any other self-respecting club to whom he offers his services.
I think that there is sufficient evidence in the public domain that we can say Madon Greenwood assaulted his girlfriend and used his coercive abilities to try and cover it up. So much so that if he wanted to argue the point then he'd be laughed out of court and his reputation would be damaged further by a court verdict that he lied about not being a domestic abuser.

I agree that he should be volleyed out football and United are probably now working out how to go about it in a way that doesn't stink up their reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.