January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isco: notable that Lopetegui - who only signed him in the summer after he was punted from Real by Carlo - hasn’t taken him at new club Wolves?

Spent enough, owner has financial issues. And Cunha triggers a buy out clause of £40mill if he plays another game I read. Also have enough midfielders

bricked-up-window-300x214.jpg
the Everton tranfer window.

It's true but he currently has no club.

No but that lets the club off the hook to an extent too. Southampton are below us yet strengthened considerably, we could have done something much earlier in the window. Maybe punt off some of the dead weight or loan someone, we are unattractive right now because of their total mismanagement of the club that's only deepened through the month down to THEM!

Agree, but just talking about playing wanting to come in, YES we know the reasons for that and why we are down the bottom and in a mess.

But, when talking to players about coming to us, they want to go to work in a better environment, and that will be part of why they are saying no, and you cant blame them at all.

We wont attract good players while in a mess.

Sorry for asking, but i have not been paying attention to the Mason Greenwood case at all. I barely even follow football these days, but if he is innocent whats wrong with getting him?
as far as PR disasters go - even Everton wouldn't be stupid enough to go there.
His best hope in reigniting his career is to go abroad. I don't think any club, or fans would accept him

Status
Not open for further replies.