January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian saying we didn't put an offer to Ayew and are unlikely to bid for Isco, and based on Dyche's comments today that makes sense.
I don't want either of em... We've no money for aging lads on the decline looking for a final payday
Based on the suggestion we couldn't get anyone due to the current 'stability' of the club, any player that does want to come in, especially free agents need their motives questioned. Not what we need in a relegation battle

Would've still punted on Isco. He plays or does something quality in 3 games, could make the difference to staying up.

But off course we're asset stripping so no chance

Change the name to Deli Alli.

Some saying the same a year ago.
There’s also a question mark over why a talented player can’t find a club. The last thing the team needs now is another bad egg dragging morale even lower. If I was Dyche I’d be going round the team working out who the main dickheads are and punting them into the reserves. Moyes managed to at least gain stability and I think that was in large part to the attention he paid to personality and character. That’s something that has certainly been lost since he left.

Isco: notable that Lopetegui - who only signed him in the summer after he was punted from Real by Carlo - hasn’t taken him at new club Wolves?

Status
Not open for further replies.