January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us older supporters used to cringe at the thought of forwards like Bernie Wright or Rod Belfitt
Now we can only dream of having such players
Can we recall Sandro?
I recall him often, his over sized shoes, big green wig, painted on face, big red nose, falling about like the town drunk, and his partner in the middle of the tent roberto, copying each others every move. Oh how the audience laughed....

Did Forest only sign Ayew to stop us getting him?
Our first 11 is on paper so much better than forest...problem is the team as a collective is not working and our squad depth compare to theirs is non existent. Something they addressed over the window and so can now take real advantage of those 5 subs. Problem is because of our bad finances, we have been shopping in the same market that the likes of forest, Southampton, Leeds, Bournemouth...

Might as well get Sigurdsson back in a shirt and playing if that's the game we're playing.

No.
Honestly, and i hated Sigurdsson, it's not even close to the same thing. He was being extorted by a person for consensual sex. Greenwood raped his girlfriend multiple times.

I genuinely thought about Sigurdsson on a 6 month contract the other day, that's how poor we are

Honestly, and i hated Sigurdsson, it's not even close to the same thing. He was being extorted by a person for consensual sex. Greenwood raped his girlfriend multiple times.

I genuinely thought about Sigurdsson on a 6 month contract the other day, that's how poor we are

You know if you say Sigurdsson three times in a post, Icelandic Superstatto turns up on the forum like the Candyman. Don't say you weren't warned

He’s not innocent, the CPS dropped the case. After those recordings of him if we signed him I’d be done with Everton completely
I'm pretty sure that's not how the law goes; innocent until proven guilty and all that

Now I haven't followed the case at all, so am in no position to opine but if the case has been dropped by the CPS would imply they didn't have enough to make a case, therefore he's innocent.

Last I looked, court of public opinion doesn't count in terms of someones guilt / innocence.

Allegedly...

Newly innocent Mason Greenwood will be our hero after United cancel his contract. £50m player him.
Yes this is a joke.
Interesting to see how his career goes from here. He's never going to be perceived as innocent, just that there's not enough evidence/witnesses to get a conviction. It's pretty clear the authorities think he's guilty. So much for innocent until proven guilty, eh? :coffee:

I'm pretty sure that's not how the law goes; innocent until proven guilty and all that

Now I haven't followed the case at all, so am in no position to opine but if the case has been dropped by the CPS would imply they didn't have enough to make a case, therefore he's innocent.

Last I looked, court of public opinion doesn't count in terms of someones guilt / innocence.
Mate, there is literally recorded audio of him assaulting her, and we live in a country where roughly only 10% of domestic abuse and sexual assault charges even go to court due to them being “difficult to prove”.

What’s the point of “innocent until proven guilty” if the guilty barely ever get proven guilty? Or do you think 90-95% of women lie about this kind of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.