January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no money. We have no money. We have no money. We have no money because Usmanov has closed his wallet & wants some back
Agree we are the new Leeds. Asset stripping and cost cutting until a take over. We have to hope we aren't in league one when that time arrives.

We’re 19th in the table with Sean Dyche as manager. Isco is not coming here.
It's true but he currently has no club.
Would any of you take a new job at a company that is struggling and looks in a complete mess !?!?!
No but that lets the club off the hook to an extent too. Southampton are below us yet strengthened considerably, we could have done something much earlier in the window. Maybe punt off some of the dead weight or loan someone, we are unattractive right now because of their total mismanagement of the club that's only deepened through the month down to THEM!

Think we are more like Villa under Lerner. Run out of money/ambition and a series of poor appointments eventually seeing us drop.
Yes good comparison too. Add in a bit if Sunderland and you are there. I hope for our sakes we don't plummet down the leagues like they did. We are in desperate need of a reset from top to bottom whether we stay up or go down.

The issue is still goal scorer because we haven't been able to rely on Dominic Calvert-Lewin to score goals regularly for a season and a half now. Which makes the inability to add anyone even more maddening.
I think the way dyche have us playing will suit Dom more. There'll definitely be far more crosses going into the box for him to feed off.

I think the way dyche have us playing will suit Dom more. There'll definitely be far more crosses going into the box for him to feed off.
Totally agree
Always thought he would be a good forward, but nothing more
This is down to him simply not havin composure and that instinct to score goals when he has to think about it
Put balls into the box, and I think he will become a handful and will score create goals

As mentioned a good forward no more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.