Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to put Odegaard on his arse early on, he won’t like that. Cracking player in the form of his life, but might go missing if say, Onana leaves one in on him.

Saka on the other hand, is just a fabulous player. He’s not going to be remotely arsed if Mykolenko kicks him. I doubt he’ll even get near enough to kick him. Praying he has a rare off day.
Safest bet you could ever make, he's absolutely crap.

I've had a sign from the gods. My TV died today so I wont be streaming the game tomorrow, it has saved my eyes from Toffee Eye Aids that all you watching suckers will be subjected to. I'm going out somewhere instead

Well, there goes my erection.

402B79AE-06FA-4959-8789-C4F77C21AE87.jpeg

It's wild how people don't realize Moyes in 2007 was far superior to Dyche at any point
Look we all get you hate us and the manager so why keep posting here then, why should everyone have to put up with your BS? Just give the bloke a chance ffs.
You want to watch 'entertainment ball' Everton are NEVER going to play like that. The fans don't want to watch it for starters, they want blood and thunder stuff. Also we just are not setup and don't recruit the players or managers for it because it's not our way. Seriously bro, go watch Ted Lasso at Leeds or someone else. We are never going to be the club you want.

This is the most one sided fixture in Premier League history. Our main hope is to try and keep it tight and hope they get nervous due to their league position.

Status
Not open for further replies.