Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt really specify but did say he’s ‘closer to full fitness’ or something similar.
I think it was more he's still working his way to where DCL thinks he's fully fit, he (DCL) has probably still got it in the back of his mind his recent injury record and is a bit wary. I don't think anything has gone wrong with his fitness as in picking up any further injuries though.

A narrow defeat would be OK. Shows we aren't pushovers.

A heavy defeat and it'll be hard to get any momentum going and might set us adrift in the coming weeks.

A draw a slim possibility. No chance of a win.

If we concede early I can see it being a long afternoon. Hopefully we can be solid and organised at the back, cut out the mistakes and nab a goal from somewhere.

Expected to lose though so if we get anything at all from the game, we can take it as a positive.

Rondon and Ayew up front feeding off Isco. Like 2 Vietnamese pot bellied pigs being thrown turnips by Shrek. That would have been 3-0 if we had a board with imagination.

Instead we'll just have to park the bus and hope that scotcheggball is sufficient to not concede too many and/ or we can pinch a goal.

C'mon blue boys!
Sack the board!

The most important game in our club's illustrious history to date.

Every red I know is desperate for us to lose this one.

We just get behind the lads like we did at the back end of last season.

Frankly our squad is dire, but the players aren't deliberately playing poorly.

If ever this grand old team needed our support it's now.
Bang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.