Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Coleman-Coady-Tarkowski-Mykolenko
McNeil-Iwobi-Onana-Gray
Lewin-Maupay​
Score:
Everton 0
Arsenal 3

I can only hope that Dyche is more vocal than Lampard on the sidelines. I mean, it's not hard is it? But it was particularly painful to watch Lampard these last months with his arms folded, completely given up and barely even giving out instructions, while being paid about 100k a week.

Arteta will be driving his squad to shut us up early on and get us turning on the team and anyone who dares showing up in the posh seats.
Once we stop encouraging our lot, they will melt quicker than butter in the oven.
Hopefully they are up for the challenge big style and have Goodison rocking and venomous (in a safe way)

Surely arsenal is well overdue a defeat in thr league soon enough...unfortunately probably not going to be against us.

Pickford
Coleman-Coady-Tarkowski-Mykolenko
McNeil-Iwobi-Onana-Gray
Lewin-Maupay​
Score:
Everton 0
Arsenal 3

I can only hope that Dyche is more vocal than Lampard on the sidelines. I mean, it's not hard is it? But it was particularly painful to watch Lampard these last months with his arms folded, completely given up and barely even giving out instructions, while being paid about 100k a week.
Shouting doesn't make the team play better...dyche has to find his best formation quickly and have the courage to stick with it until the end of the season independently of the results on the day. Hopefully that could get us over the line but extremely unlikely because we are due some injuries soon this season

Shouting doesn't make the team play better...dyche has to find his best formation quickly and have the courage to stick with it until the end of the season independently of the results on the day. Hopefully that could get us over the line but extremely unlikely because we are due some injuries soon this season
I know that Bebeto, but Frank literally stood there the last three or so months with his gob shut giving absolutely no instruction to the team for large swathes of the game.

There needs to be a reaction tomorrow. A bad defeat followed by what we all know will happen at Anfield is not a good start for Dyche.

Arsenal are an excellent team, but when you back yourself into a corner like we have you can't afford to write off any points. Get Goodison bouncing and go to war with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.